Volume 1|Chapter 3: Third try|

Third Person POV

- Are you fucking serious?! -. Asked (F/N)

- Yes! Everyone was just messing with you! -. Said Ruby .

- Wait, did you really believe that Wiess was gonna do such a thing with you -. Asked Yang

- YES! I SLEPT IN A COLD
LOCKER WITH SAW CLEAVER! -. Yelled (F/N). Ruby and Yang laughed very loudly. (F/N) gets red. Then a girl with silver eyes opened her locker and got from there Crescent Rose. Yang stopped to laugh,  but it was really hard for her. Ruby was still laughing.

- Well, with whom are you gonna make your team? -. Asked Yang

- With whom? -. Asked (F/N). Ruby finally stopped to laugh.

- With both of you! -. Said Ruby.

- Ruby, I think you should  try being with someone else in the team -. Said Yang. Ruby turned to her sister with an angry look.

- My dear sister Yang. Did you just say that you don't wanna be in the same team as me? -. She asked.

- What? No! I'm just trying to say that being with someone else in a team can  help you break out of your shell  -. Said Yang and Ruby get angrier.

- What?! I don't need to break out of my shell! This is....-. Ruby was interrupted by Jaune.

- Ridiculous! -. He said and walked in searching for his locker.

- I think Ruby is half right. Better team up with someone who you already knew -. When (F/N) said that Ruby smiled proudly at Yang. - But! If you team up with someone that you don't know and after that become a great team, your social skills will get better and it will really help in the future -. He continued and now  Yang smiled proudly at Ruby. - But all this doesn't matter because we won't choose our teams -. He said. Both of the girls looked at (F/N) confused.

- What do you mean -. Asked Yang.

- You will see -. He said and in this second behind him flew Jaune. Wiess and a red-haired girl came to him and the red-haired girl took her spear.

- I'm sorry -. She said and walked away. (F/N) came to Jaune and helped him get up.

- What did I do wrong? -. He asked.

- I don't know. But be careful. She can do something very terrifying with you if you say: Ice princess or Cute Snowflake -. (F/N) said with fear.

- Something terrifying? Like what? -. Asked Jaune.

- Something like "(F/N) did not understand the joke" -.  Yang said and smiled. Ruby grinned.

- Please students, take your weapons and come to the Beacon's cliff. Now. -. Said Glynda's voice from the loudspeaker.

- If you ask me, «Snow Angel» wasn't a good start -. Said Yang to Jaune and walked away.

- Don't give up dude! I'm sure you can melt her heart -. Said (F/N) with  great confidence.

- How? -. Asked Jaune.

- I don't know! Just don't give up! -. He said.

- We need to go guys! -. Ruby said.

- Yeah. Of course -. Jaune said sadly and went with Ruby. (F/N) went after them.

At the cliff.

(F/N)'s POV

- For years you have trained to become warriors -. Said Ozpin. Damn, I thought maybe this year he will change something in his words. But every word I already heard. Yeah, our abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest. And now Glynda will start talking about partners and teams. I looked at the right and saw Jaune with Ruby. Then I looked to the left and saw Yang, some guy with brown hair, a guy in green and with black hair, a very optimistic girl with orange hair, a red haired girl and I think I saw her somewhere. Oh damn! She is from cereals! Next to her was Weiss. Next to Wiess was a girl with blond hair and blue eyes, also she is a fox faunus. The last one was a boy with red eyes and red hair.  So this is my third try. I trained very hard this year and Umi already accepted. I can't fall this time.  Well, it's my turn now. I already have a landing strategy.