A Violet appended to the Door

Everything is dark, too dark as it resembles a horror movie. The sounds of syringes, saws, writing on paper, people coughing and "Test number 21." can be heard. someone is shaking and whimpering on the corner. "Please no more." A bright light engulfs everything.

"Yo! That's one nasty injury you got there." A man said while holding a tray with food and bandages. "Where am I?" A female groaned, sore from her injuries. "Take it easy! Your body badly injured. I brought you some food and pain killers, and you're at my cafe Smoke'd." The female had her anxiety thinking to herself. "Is he going to hurt me like the rest? Or is he going take advantage of me?" The guy snapped his fingers to get her attention. "Miss, miss? are you okay? I'll be working downstairs." He placed the tray down and went downstairs. She stayed silent and pondered at her thoughts. "Can I trust this guy?" "Why was he being kind" and "Who even am I?" She sighed and ate the food, and took the painkiller. And feel asleep.

The wind chimes from the door, a person entered, most likely a customer. "Welcome to Smoke'd, and what can I get ya?" he said to the customer. " Come on, isn't it about time you know my usual?" Izuku turned around and smiled. "I'm just messing, with you Ejiro." He replied and began to work on his pal's order. "Yo Ejiro, you want whip cream for your sweet latte? It's on the house, not the drink." Ejiro chuckled. "Man, couldn't you make the drink free as well?" Izuku then placed their drinks down. "You know you still owe me cash." Ejiro snapped his fingers and teared up a little bit. "You didn't have to remind me, also you still haven't found a girlfriend?" Izuku's eyes twitched from annoyance. "Ejiro, can't you stop asking the same question every time you visit? And mind you that you stop by every day. Also, isn't your class trip to USJ tomorrow? "Ejiro nodded. "Yea, tomorrow. Do you want me to bring a souvenir? Izuku sipped his drink. "Nah, I'm good, don't forget to message me when it's over. I'll bring you a drink and my treat." Ejiro stood up and went to the door waving, his hand. "Yea, yea you, better keep your promise and see you tomorrow!" Izuku smirked. "Yea and, see you tomorrow, doofus."

Izuku sighed. "Guess it's time to check up on the lady." he proceeds to go upstairs, he thinks to himself. "Why was a lady be injured and laying at the entrance of my shop at 3 AM?" "Where did her injuries came from?" "Was she escaping someone?" he shakes his head seeing, that he's at the door of the guest bedroom, and knocks no response Izuku, then went inside and noticed the lady sleeping peacefully, Izuku smiled as he gently closed the door. Izuku goes to the kitchen and starts preparing chicken, soup. Once it finishes, he brought a tray with two bowls full of soup and went to the guest room upstairs. He entered the room, placed the tray at the nearby table Izuku sighed and grabbed a book to entertain himself while waiting for the lady to wake up. Couple mins later, Izuku heard some faint cries and mumbles. "Don't go" "Don't leave me behind, please." Izuku moved his chair closer to the bed. He held the lady's hand and gently told her comforting words. "Everything's fine" "I'm here, don't worry." Her body finally relaxed, and a smile popped up. Izuku unknowingly gave a sad smile. The lady slowly woke up. "What's that smell?" "Yo! You're awake, and I made chicken soup." Izuku grabbed a small foldable white table and then placed the bowl on top of it. "Thanks, uhh mister? Izuku chuckled. "Name's Izuku Midoriya and, you can call me Izuku, so what's your name?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't remember my name." Izuku grew concerned. "Do you remember anything other than your name?" She nodded her head sidewards. "No, I don't recall anything except for some blurry images." Izuku scratched his head. "How about I'll call you Violet in the meantime?" She smiled. "Sure, you can call me Violet." Violet felt safe with Izuku but not enough to trust him. She doesn't know what to identify her emotions like fear, comfort, anxiety, and these emotions filled her body. She started to have a panic attack, Izuku grabbed her hands. "Violet, Violet! Take deep breaths, focus on my voice, calm down." Violet calmed down, her head laid on Izuku's shoulder. She fell asleep then Izuku laid her down on the bed and tucked her in.

Izuku went outside on the balcony, grabbed a cigar and looked up at the starry night. He took a whiff from the cigar, closed his eyes and questioned the events that occurred today. He thought, "What a drag, whoever she is, I'll promise to keep her safe." He exhaled, took a picture of the sky and went back to sleep. "Oi Deku, you worthless piece of shit, come here!" Said a white-red-haired kid. "Ohohoho Deku you're, gonna be in a world of pain." a voice came from green-haired. a pair of spiky blond twins cracked their knuckles. "We're gonna show your place Deku." A younger Izuku his, body shaking up whimpering "Please, don't hurt me." The present Izuku watching the whole scenario again, he gave a smile to his younger self. "Yo! Younger me, don't you give up! Things" His younger self smiled before a light engulfs everything.