39 ~ Namjoonie

Taehyung's Pov

He said my father is here and he wants to meet me. What the actual fuck! why is he here? I don't want to meet with that bastard, I can call kill that bastard.

"What task you talked about earlier?" he asks.

"Oh yeah, I want to re-open the case of Park Aeri, which is now under in Seoul police department and I need every single detail about her." he looks at me with a frown.

"Furthermore, I want to know where her younger brother has been buried."

"Is that the girl you always talked about? Your childhood love?" I sigh and nods in response.

"What's with her? You said you don't have any feelings for her and you hate her." he crosses his arms together and I gulp.

"Well, she—”

"Is Faiza Noona and she is the same girl?" My eyes go wide, how did he find out that easily? Well, smart ass as always. I feel my muscle is tensing up and my cheeks are heating up.

"You're blushing." I see he is smirking,

"I got it, no problem, I will let you know about everything." He smiles, showing his dimple and I feel kinda relax, I have to find that motherfucker, I will make sure to torture him the way I never did to anyone, he has to beg for me to kill him but I won't, I'll torture him every single day without any mercy.

"You should go now, Tae." I greet my teeth.

"Why is he here Hyung? You didn't ask him?" I grit my teeth.

"No, I guess he wants to see you as you left him 11 years ago." I scoff, that bastard wants to see me? Seriously?

"I can kill him, you know?" I clench my fist tightly as it's increasing my anger and I'm literally shaking.

"Tae, don't be reckless." he says calmly.

"And how can I not be, Hyung?" I clench my jaw tightly and my teeth can break any time.

"I know but that doesn't mean you'll kill him, no matter what, he is your father." I kick the table beside me.

"Oh, you shut up Hyung! Don't say that he is my father, he can't be my father, he is the reason why my—-"

"Enough." he warns me calmly.

"Go and meet with him, don't try to do something stupid." I grab the car keys and put on my jacket then leave the place while cursing brutally.

****

Faiza's Pov:

I feel someone is massaging my scalp, it's feeling so relaxing, I open my eyes slowly, I don't know how much time I slept actually as I'm feeling so powerless, vulnerable. My vision is blurry but still, I can see the smiling face but It's not Taehyung, it's Namjoon.