°[Chapter 1]°

You flicked through the cameras as you fiddled with a pen. "Nothing ever happens here-" you mumbled to yourself as you listened to some static noises coming from the monitor you used to check on the animatronics. You have worked here for a while now, around 2 months, ever since Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Working in any kind of Freddy Fazbear's themed work place was a goal you never thought of achieving, but here you were. Today was an ordinary shift, the only thing needing to be done was checking cameras and writing down anything out of the ordinary-the page was always left blank. You glanced at the cameras as you noticed something skip along the hallway, "what the fuck-" you said in shock as the monitor shut off and the lights switched off.

You looked around the room, was there a power cut? You looked at your phone, you had no signal. There was a small click as you turned on your flashlight to look around the room. You stood up and walked up to a wall to see if flipping a switch would do anything but nothing happened. You shined your flashlight on a wall with a big whiteboard which had a load of notes pinned onto it and a small map on the side with a red circle to show where the office was. You walked up to the map to see it better and traced your finger across the paper as you tried finding out where to go to see if anything happened in the breaker room. You finnaly found your way around and grabbed your pen from your desk to write the directions on your hand. The breaker room was located on the lowest floor-underground, where only employees could go. Fazbear Entertainment was known for 'secret rooms' so it was no surprise that finding a room with no entertainment purpouse was going to be located out of children's sight. You took some spare battery's for your flashlight and put them in your pocket before walking to the door to the office and creaking it open to set off for your hunt.

Your flashlight pushed away the gloomy shadows and glistened in the dark surrounding. The light shifted up and down slowly as you walked in silence, the only noise being your footsteps. Thud! You whirled around to the direction of where the noise came from but saw nothing in the dark.. You tilted your head as you shined your flashlight to where the sound came from and saw some wierd looking hands go back into the dark. You took a step back as a shriver went down your spine-what the hell was that? You looked around and tried to find a figure in the shadows but found nothing, it was like the 'creature' disappeared.. You decided to turn back around and carry on walking to the breaker room, ignoring the fact that you were probably not alone for now. You traced your fingers across the walls as you carried on walking-how long were these hallways?

While walking to the stairs, you couldn't help but keep glancing around to see if anything else would appear in the shadows but you only saw the darkness which surrounded you like a safety blanket, the only thing different was that it didn't make you feel safe. You looked in front of you-the stairs were in front of you, finnaly! You put your hand on the rail and slowly walked down the stairs, listening to your footsteps tap on the floor, following a rythm. "Maybe I was just hallucinating?" you asked yourself while reaching the ground floor to carry on walking. You looked on your hand and shined your flashlight on it to check where you were going to go next. You placed your hand in your pocket and shined your light infront of you, only to notice some red light in the distance.. Was it a light in a room? Shouldn't they all be turned off? You kept your sight and light on the red thing in the distance and started walking towards it. You debated whether to carry on walking but the more steps you made the more curious you got, you wanted to know what that thing was. After taking a few steps, the red light split into two.. 'Two lights?' you asked in your head as you carried on walking towards it.

A few more steps were taken before you noticed what it was.. You shined your flashlight to see a white creature with gleaming red eyes which seemed to be staring at you. Before you could look at it in detail, your flashlight dimmed as it made a wierd static noise-did the batteries die already? You looked at your flashlight and rattled it in your hand, nothing happened. You flipped the switch a few times on the side and still nothing happened.. You reached out into your pocket for some batteries and looked up, only to see something shine a few steps away from you, coming closer. You wanted to move away but before you could do anything, something pushed you to the side. The action was so sudden and surprising that you couldn't close your eyes, they were wide open although you felt tired. You looked at the walls only to notice that you were moving at a fast pace, but you weren't moving by yourself. You glanced up to see something non-human above you. You wanted to know what it was but everything around you was moving too fast and your vision was beginning to get blurry.. You yawned and started to close your eyes, feeling drained after the random events. You soon fell asleep, not thinking that you may or may not be in big danger, dreaming of a better and safer place.