°[Chapter 3]°

"It would be better if the lights were on-" Glamrock Freddy said sadly as his ears sunk down. You walked forward and squinted to see better in the dark, "nah its fine, I'm getting used to it." you lied as you felt your legs hurt, what did you walk into? You looked down and noticed something that looked like a car. "are these racing karts?" you asked as you heard Glamrock Freddy move closer towards you. Before it could answer your question, a voice spoke out of the darkness. "ah, yes they are" a female voice said as you turned around to see what spoke. Your eyes took a few seconds to adjust before you saw glowing yellow eyes stare at you and then at your robot friend. The creature that spoke stepped closer towards the two of you, helping you see what she was. She seemed to be a wolf, but didn't look like a normal wolf. Her main colour was a purple with a light purple for the snout and the hair. Her hair was pretty long, with a green part standing out. Her ears were big, with two earings in each,her eyes were glowing yellow which contrasted with the black stripes on her face. She wore some kind of red crop top with a matching skirt.

She  focused her eyes at Glamrock Freddy while she made a wierd robotic noise before speaking, "Hey Fredz, long time no see!" She said as you figured you were too big to sit inside of the kart so you sat on the kart instead. "who are you little one?" the wolf asked as she walked up to you. 'I'm not fucking little-you are just bigger than me' you said jokingly in your head in anger. You looked at her, 'why does she want to know my name anyways-' you thought in your head before responding, "I'm Y/N." you said vaguely as you noticed Glamrock Freddy lip syncing something. "I'm Roxanne, you got a nice name there Y/N!" she said before she turned to face Glamrock Freddy who was looking back at Roxanne. "Glamrock Freddy, don't tell me this is another Gregory." she said, sounding angry at him. "whose Gregory?" you asked as you stood up to stand next to the big animatronics. Glamrock Freddy's eyes focused as he looked at you and processed the question. "It's nothing-" he said quietly.  "Oh no, no, no Fredz, don't lie to 'em. Here Y/N, let me tell you a story." Roxanne said as you heard some cogs turn.

"There once was a child that stayed after hours in Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex-Coincidently the killer,the same one that is stuck here now, was chasing after the kid. The kid was left helpless, that was until Glamrock Freddy found him. Fredz kept him in his chest cavity, helping him stay safe and providing him with things the kiddo needed,he kept Gregory entertained and was always there for him,especially at the worst. Gregory soon had to leave, he was a human and he couldn't stay because of the danger,poor Fred had to let go of 'his child' which he would never see again. What's worse is that the robots got accused of trying to attack Gregory although we all tried to help. How unfair humans are.." Roxanne said, growling as she said the last bit. 'she has a point,' you said in your head. You looked over to where Glamrock Freddy was standing before and noticed that he wasn't there anymore. "Fredz must have walked off when I was talking about it, he should be in 'his room'." she added.

"and where on earth is that?" you asked as you walked to where you can from but stayed close enough to Roxanne so you could hear her speak. "wait-" she said in a raised voice as she jogged towards you, making loud noises as she did so. "you can't go alone-she is still out there." You looked at the darkness and raised an eyebrow-who? "I'll take you there instead." she said as she started walking. Her voice put you on edge, why did they have human voices? Could they speak freely, surely they didn't have this programmed-.. You walked besides her as her yellow eyes gleamed in the dark, creating a pathway made of light. You listened to the sound of metal stepping on some wired textured floor as the two of you decided to stay quiet for a bit. "why do we have to stay so quiet?" you asked, breaking the silence. Roxanne turned her head around, she looked like she was scanning the area. "because of her" she snapped in anger, not to you directly. Why was she so angry at the girl she was talking about?