seventeen

authors note:
just so you don't get confused or anything...
this book takes place a couple of months after zayn left one direction and started being on his own.
anyway, have fun reading this chapter!
————————

Liam's POV:

He texted me. After all my messages, my words and my cried tears that he'll never respond back to me; he finally did.
Zayn. Why did he even text me now? Apologizing for "everything he's done".

I was trying to move on, after I lost all the hope i had left for him to text me back. I guess wonders do happen.

You may start to ask yourself why i'm still holding on to him..well, he is my twin flame after all. My first love, my last and the only i'll ever have, in my eyes.

I had a couple of those fake girlfriends, which our management forced us to have, because we should look older and more mature, but i could never get him out of my head. I couldn't even touch another girl without thinking of him, that's why i'm still..well...a virgin. Waiting for him. Sure, i did kiss those fake girlfriends, because of the management, but there wasn't even the slightest spark. I felt like i wasn't being true to myself.

After Zayn left us, one direction, nothing remained the same as it was before. I grew more quiet, introverted to myself that even the boys didn't recognise me, the fun and cute boy from wolverhampton, anymore.
From now on, i was the wise and mature guy of one direction. The others? Remained the same goofy selves as they were before.

Louis and Harry live happily together, which the media and our fans don't know.
Niall is glad to have some quality time for him and his family.

And i? I am secretly obsessed with Zayn Malik, even after a long time. I miss him. Every cursed day.

Third Person POV:

Liam got shaken out of his thoughts as his phone went off again. He sighted and rubbed his temples. After all, he had a pretty long day, going to an interview to talk about his fake girlfriend and of course the boys.

He didn't think much of it as he took his vibrating phone, thinking it is probably one of the boys, wanting to come over. Without taking a look at the screen, he accepted the mysterious call.

"Hey Niall/Louis/Harry, whoever it is of you guys, look, i'm so fucking tired after this long day, so please cut yourself short. Thanks.", Liam said, groaning after not getting a response for a couple of seconds, which felt like minutes.

"i hate you and then i love you. it's like i want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you. I remember the first message you texted me, like it is burned inside of my brain."

Liam took a sharp breath and started shaking, tears forming in his eyes.
Is this a dream? Is it really him?
His Zayn?