Fall of the Eyes of Sangheilios

Thuxa'Nayamee was the one closest to the stage. She was trembling at the sight, seeing her husband completely stripped of his armor, on his knees, his head hanging in shame. She couldn't do anything to save him and she knew it. Rydo'Nayamee was defeated and he knew this. His whole can knew it, or what's left of it. Many Sangheili of the Eyes of Sangheilios clan died fighting and defending the clan. The rest surrendered along with Rydo. The Eyes of Sangheilos lost quickly, as they were not ready for such a surprise war. And him and his wife witnessed as their enemy paraded their lands and stripped Rydo of his throne, his position, everything... except one thing. His life.

Today was that day though. The Eyes of Sangheilio's would fall after this one ceremony. Soon, another Sangheili would come up to the stage. This one dressed in golden Reach general armor. Thuxa'Nayamee knew him all to well. The leader of the clan who attacked her clan. His name was Xyzo'Dadome, the leader of the Suban's Wrath clan. Suban's Wrath was notorious for their constant need for expanding their influence. And if that means going to wars, killing fellow Sangheili and stealing their lands and riches for themselves, they'll do it. Unfortunately, The Eyes of Sangheilios would be their next victim.

Thuxa started to tremble out of fear at the sight of him. She would go up and run at the stage if there wouldn't be two guards of Suban's Wrath, holding onto her arms, practically making her watch. Xyzo would march his way behind the kneeling Rydo and start to give a speech. He would say "Once again, Suban's Wrath shows their superiority among another clan! This clan is nothing filled with a bunch of spineless knaves. Their compassion for others makes them weak! And we showed them!" He yells, making most of the crowd cheer for their leader. All except for the ones who have been taken prisoner by the clan, and of course, Thuxa herself. "And after today, many of you will be stationed and living here! This is our territory now! Everything this coward stood for is now mine! And now... his life will be mine to take!" He yells, referring to Rydo

Then after more cheers, Xyzo would take out an energy sword that was bolstered on his side and extends it, showing of such a legendary sword. This was the sword of Ripa'Moramee, the ruthless Arbiter many feared due to his ruthless ways. "This sword would be his fall, just as Ripa'Moramee had it, this sword must taste blood before it is sheathed again!" It was time, Thuxa started to cry at the sight, tears streaming down her face. Ripa would slowly look up and say his last words to Thuxa, saying "I love you..." before Xyzo would grab his shoulder and plunge the sword right through his heart. Ripa gasped for air and as soon as the sword pulls out of him, he falls face first to the ground, dying instantly

"NOOO!" Thuxa screamed and started to trash around in the arms of the guards, her weeping getting louder, looking away from her dead husband. As Thuxa kept on crying, and her struggling died down, Xyzo would walk down from the stage and lifts up her chin with his hand, forcing Thuxa to look at him "You won't be a widow for so long... once we marry you will see that you have traded a weak husband for a strong one..." He says in a cocky tone. Thuxa would give him a look of rage, anger started to fuel her and overshadow her sorrow. "I will never marry you... you vile tyrant! To hell with you!" She yells to him, making Xyzo chuckle and shake his head "Oh dear Thuxa... you have no choice. We will marry soon and I will take these lands... your well being and your kids well being depends on it..."

Thuxa grew more rage, and some fear, hearing him threaten her children. Thuxa had three children. Two daughters and one son. As the fighting grew to an end, they fled and are now missing. Even she doesn't know where they went. "If you lay one finger on my kids, I'll-" She would get cut off by Xyzo raising his hand "You're lucky we don't know where they reside now... but we will find them. And if you do not comply... there heads will be on pikes..."

Thuxa just stared at Xyzo with rage induced eyes. He would stare back before smiling and saying "Escort her to the prison. Put her in their... best cell. She will not being going anywhere. Oh... and after your done... come back to me and we will get her fitted with her new armor and title... of Scion." The guards nod at the order and starts to take her away, Thuxa wouldn't fight it. She had a lot on her mind as it is, and breaking free wasn't one of them. At least, not yet...