5

Everleigh's POV

   "Please, Leigh!" Quackity begged. I pursed my lips and played with my fingers.

"Quackity I have told you many times, I'm not going to get any social medias." I snapped back.

"But you already have so many fans. Plus all of our friends want to meet you!" Karl said, shaking my shoulders slightly.

"Guys I left social media for a reason. If I join back, god knows the reason why I left will come back and bite me in the ass." I said with a bored expression.

"People have already seen you now tho Leigh, the only difference is now that you can see them!" Dream said. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Fine. Fine. I'll join Twitter again I guess." I mumbled instantly gaining the cheers of my friends.

Leigh.likes.fries: I was forced to join this. Hi  Twitter, I'm Leigh

Dream: oh so she finally listens :)

Quackity: only took you two years
|
Leigh.likes.fries: shut it quacktity.
|
Quackity: YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME THAT
|
KarlJacobs: oh I think she did

Tommyinnit: woman?
|
Leigh.likes.fries: yo who let a child on my page?

Technothepig: how do you feel about arson?
|
Leigh.likes.fries: very fun thing to do

User27: are you going to be in more streams?
|
User29: I hope she is! She seems so nice!
|
User09: ^^^^^

Hater21: no one wonder you kept yourself out of the camera, I mean look at you.
|
Georgenotfound: leave :)
|
Sapnap: yeah what George said.

WilburSoot: welcome to Twitter!

Third person POV

Everleigh would be lying if she said she didn't sit there and stare at Wilburs comment on her post. She never really expected to see him again after what had happened in high school.

Though she was over it, she believed that after so long there was no reason to find a way to contact him. She didn't even know that he had become popular on the internet until she saw his comment.

She would also be lying if she said that she hadn't went and watched a few of his videos. He looked different since he had been in high school. Far more mature looking that is for sure.

She spent a good few hours watching his videos. By the time she had been interrupted she felt as if she knew a major part of his online persona already.

Karl walked into the girls house making her shut off the YouTube video.

"We uh, didn't force you too bad to join Twitter did we Leigh?" Karl said, sitting down next to his best friend. Leigh turned towards Karl and shook her head.

"No you didn't push me too much. If I was too uncomfortable I wouldn't have done it. You didn't force anything." Everleigh replied to Karl with a large smile. Karl instantly reached over and wrapped the short girl in his arms and hugged her tightly to him.

   "That's good! Now that is cleared up, what were you watching?" Karl asked pressing the play button on the screen. Everleigh bit nervously down onto her lower lip as the video began to play.

   It had been one of the L'Manburg vods that had still remained on Wilbur's YouTube channel.

   "Since when did you like to watch the dream smp? Whenever we'd tell you to watch it you never would. " Karl asked turning his head to the girl, his arm still wrapped around her. Everleigh shrugged softly.

   "Recently I suppose. I wanted to be caught up in the lore so you could have someone to rant to." Everleigh had said the first lie that came to her mind.

   Karl had known what happened to Everleigh back in high school but he didn't know it was THE Wilbur Soot, one of his good friends.

   "Awe Leigh! You're too sweet. This is why you're my favorite." Karl said before pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

   This sort of interaction wasn't weird between the two. Everyone knew Karl's love language was touch and over the years, Everleigh just began to go along with it.

   So the two sat there and began watching Wilburs vod. It was interesting how Karl would point out little parts that weren't supposed to happen in the story line but had happened on accident.

   Though when Karl left was when Everleigh got back into her main digging. She began going through more websites to see where she could learn more about her old friend.

   She found herself laughing at some videos. At others she found herself relaxing. She nearly died of laughter at some of his You Laugh You Lose videos. He always found a way to keep things interesting.

It was ironic really. She was best friends with nearly all the DreamSMP members and he had been apart of the DreamSMP. Yet she never knew. She had been this close to him all along yet neither knew how close each other were to one another.

Everleigh's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a text coming through her phone. She flipped the device over to see a text from Dream.

Dream:
Listen, so I know you aren't
big on gaming but I was wondering
if you wanted to be a guest on the smp?
Everyone loves you and wants to see
more of you.
You don't have to say yes rn, but
please think about it Leigh <3