Back to LA

I was going back to LA after hiding out for a week. I was sad that I was gonna go back cause it was a fun week of being with my girls and my baby. Jimmy was helping me get my bags from the car. "You got everything?" He asked. "Yup." I said sadly. I had my sunglasses on and I started crying. "Come here." Jimmy said hugging me as I cried. "I know you don't wanna go." He said kissing my head as I cried on his shoulder. "It's ok." He said rubbing my head. I lift my head up drying my face looking at Jimmys beautiful green eyes. "Can you come with me?" I asked weakly. "I wish baby." He said. I'm usually a fighter but today I have nothing left to fight for. "Your a strong ass woman baby. You got this don't let him win." Jimmy said. "He wants to beat you down until there's nothing left." Jimmy said hugging me. Jimmy is right I'm a bad bitch at the of the day. "Now I know your gonna be wanting to kiss and touch on Nikki when she gets home so do you I don't care." Jimmy said as I looked at him shocked. "Dead ass?" I said. "Dead ass." He said as I laughed. "Damn jimmy." I said. "I don't need to be there. You guys enjoy each other." He said. "Alright." I said. My plane arrived ready to pick me up. "Alright baby. You have a safe flight." He said as I kissed him. "I love you." I said hugging him. "I love you too." He said as the piolet helped me get my bags on the plane. "I love you." I said before getting on the plane.

I touch down in LA and I see Lala waiting for me. "Hey sis." She said as I ran over to her hugging her crying. "Come here." She said hugging me. "It's ok your home now." She said as I dried my face. "Baby ocean is with me." She said as I looked at her smiling. "My baby." I said as she smiled reaching for me. "Hi my baby." I said holding her. "She's getting so big." I said kissing her head. "She is." Lala said as I put her back in her chair. "You hungry?" She asked. "Yeah I'm starving." I said as Lala put my bags in the car. "You and jimmy ever gonna have a baby?" She asked. "Eventually." I said looking at my phone laughing. "What?" Lala asked. "Trasha k talking shit about me." I said laughing. "It's cause I'm friends with cardi." I said. "She better quit with the bullshit." Lala said. "It's ok Jason lee gonna let that ass have it cause I ain't in no mood to be fighting." I said.

I get inside my apartment and I start looking around the structural damage. I look around I see a bullet hole in my wall of my bedroom. I see more bullet holes. "Fuck man." I said looking. "I gotta move." I said looking around. I send a text to jimmy and the girls telling them I'm moving to a new apartment. I can't continue To live here any longer