Workplace gossip

I walk back into work and I see jasmine standing by my door. "Where you been?" She asked as I opened my door slamming it in her face. I'm in no mood to deal with her ass. Jason comes in and he's the only person I'm happy to see at the moment. "Hey honey." He said as I smiled. "Hey." I said smiling. "So I have great news." Jason said. "Jasmine getting fired?" I asked as he laughed. "We wish. But sales on your products went up." He said as I smiled. "Awesome." I said. "Also I've also wanted to be the first to tell you this." Jason said sitting down. "Tell me." I said. "Jasmine has been spreading rumors about your abuse story." Jason said. "Not surprising she's been doing this." I said. "It's ok. I'll handle it." I said. I went to work to come up with new promotional ways to help the company. As I'm typing, mrs Hendrix comes in. "Hello jay." She said as I smiled. "Hello mrs Hendrix how are you?" I said shaking her hand. "I'm wonderful how was you trip to Miami?" She asked. "It was beautiful I didn't want to leave." I said. "I bet." She said. "I wanted to talk to you about something." She said as I smiled. "Anything." I said as she sat down. "Jasmine has been going around saying that you were lying about being abused." She said as my heart sank. "It's not true." I said tearing up getting my phone showing pictures. "I'm not lying about being abused ma'am." I said as mrs Hendrix said tearing up at the pictures. "There's an article I did in the sf chronicle." I said showing her. "I would never lie about this." I said sniffling. "I'm sorry you went through this." She said as I teared up. "This is not ok and it's bordering on harrasment." Mrs Hendrix said. "I'll handle her I'm sorry about this jay." She said standing up. "It's ok." I said. "Also I wanted to give you a bonus for your product sales." She said handing me an envelope. I opened it and I saw it was 4,500 dollars. "Thank you." I said crying. "Keep up the good work." She said leaving as I dried my face.

Meanwhile
Mrs Hendrix called jasmine in her office to talk to her. "Have a seat jasmine." Mrs Hendrix said not happy. "I've been hearing around the office that your accusing jay of lying about abuse." She said. "Because she has been." Jasmine said as mrs Hendrix pulled out pictures. "This doesn't look like she's lying to me." She said showing jasmine. "We don't tolerate that type of rumors so you will not be going on the trip to jersey and your suspended from work effective immediately." She said as jasmine looked at her shocked. "For how long?" She asked. "Until I see fit." She said as jasmine got up. "Take this time to think if you want this job." She said as jasmine left. I was in my office as I see jasmine leaving as I'm talking on the phone with jimmy. "What happened babe?" Jimmy asked. "Jasmine left." I said. "Idk what happened I'll fill you in later." I said. "Alright love you babe." Jimmy said. "Love you too." He said as I hung up

Jasmine went home upset. She decided to call Michael up. "Hey Michael." She said. "Who's this?" He asked confused. "Jasmine." She said. "Oh I thought you left me. What do you want?" He asked. "I wanted to see if you wanted to hang with me." She said. "Nope I'm busy." He said bluntly. Jasmine say there defeated. "I thought we was cool." She said. "Why would you say that?" He said. "I basically said jay was lying about her abuse because of you." She said. "First off I said at first I didn't I believe her but I saw pictures and the police report. You started talking shit because you jealous of her. Take responsibility for your actions don't blame me and stop calling me." He said before hanging up.

I left work heading to have dinner with the girls. I've missed these girls so much. "Hey y'all." I said sitting down. "How was Miami?" Marina asked. "Fun." I said hugging everyone. "Jasmine got suspended from work." I said. "Wtf did she do?" Nikki asked. "Lying about me being abused and spreading it around work." I said. "Wtf." All the girls said. "Yup and she's not going to jersey either." I said. "Good. She don't need to be there." Marina said. "Enough about her how was the sex with you and jimmy?" Nikki asked as I laughed. "Don't get me started." I said. "We didn't have sex the first day. But the 2nd day we was getting it poppin." I said smiling. "Lately I've been feeling like the sex with jimmy has been poppin like no other levels." I said as the food comes. "It seems like ever since that awful niners season passed by he's been more caring and attentive with me and showing me more affection. Y'all remember when Jimmy didn't want to be public with our relationship but now we are all out in the open and everything." I said. "I think it's cute seeing you two in daily mail." Marina said. "Exactly and ppl stay on my jock but what else is new." I said smiling. "Y'all hear about what happened to Lala and Randal?" Marina asked. "Yup." I said. "I ain't gonna lie. I thought Lala would be the first to cheat." I said. "All we gotta do is be there for her." I said. "Of course." The girls said agreeing. "Alright so I got the bnb for Chicago for our Halloween party Saturday night." Nikki said. "I got the cateres now all we gotta do is get the invites." Nikki said. "Who you got so far?" I asked. "Us jimmy George Claire Fred his fiancé Debo trey a few other niners players that's it." Nikki said showing her list. "I'll give Jimmy the invites so he can pass them out." I said as Nikki gave them to me.