𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

GO READ INSTAGRAM LIVE ON MY ACCOUNT OR ELSE'

_________________________________
Kd- Italic with the line under is Kd

Ben- Italic without the line is Ben
_________________________________
ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ
🤌🏾ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ🤌🏾

Ben- Italic without the line is Ben_________________________________ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ🤌🏾ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ🤌🏾

\\𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎||𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚎//
\\𝟹:𝟺𝟽 𝙿.𝙼//
_________________________________

"Oh foreal?" He asked me, while taking a step back.

"Yea" I said in a duhh tone.

"Cann... I at least get a kiss?" He asked while pouting.

"Ion know where yo mouth been." I  shrugged.

Kd stared at me for a moment as I started washing up.

"You know what? Let's take a bubble bath instead." Kd said. I sighed and stepped out so the bath water could run.

A few moments later...
Omniscient

They had just got off of the phone with Ben and he said that they're onna way back home. Kentrell is coming over because he's bored and everyone else is busy.

"Kd your dick is poking meee" She whined, moving his dick around.

"Keep touching it and see what happen." He smiled as she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Y'all!" Kentrell yelled busting into the bathroom. The bubbles covered them up so he couldn't see anything.

"Wassam." Kd said to him.

"Bruh, I just found out that... Evie been cheating on me." Kentrell sat down on the counter while fiddling with his hands.

Jazzie's Pov

"She did? With who?" I questioned him. Evie has cheated once before but she said it was an 'accident'. I wouldn't expect her to do it again since the last time it was a supposed accident. Sooo this is kinda unexpected..

"Ion know them.. and turns out they didn't even know her." Trell shrugged with a straight face.

"Soo.. it was two..?" Kd asked slowly.