𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫

_________________________________

\\𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎||𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚎//\\𝟽:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝚖//\\𝙸𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍//_________________________________

\\𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎||𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚎//
\\𝟽:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝚖//
\\𝙸𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍//
_________________________________

I sat up breathing quickly, looking at my surroundings. I realized that I was in Ben's bed. I heard the water running in the bathroom so I guess he's in there. I stood up and yawned while fixing my hair.

"Jazzie!" Ben yelled from inside the bathroom

"What?" I asked

"Bring me a dry off towel" He said

I walked into the hallway and opened the closet door. I grabbed a blue towel and walked up to the bathroom door inside the guest room.

"You're behind the curtain right?" I asked

"It ain't one" He said

"Wait what? I promise you I put one in there.." I mumbled

"Just come give it to me" He sighed with a lil attitude. He a lil sassy today.

I walked in and tried not to look down. He was washing his face off and I heard something hit the bottom cabinet under the sink. My face instantly turned red as he looked up at me. I threw him his towel and ran out hearing his laughter.

"Ughhhh" I walked out the room and bumped into Kd.

"Damn, Goodmorning to you" I mumbled

"Good morning mama" Kd hugged me with a smile on his face. So cute.

"Good morning Kd" I chuckled while hugging him back.

"What made you sleep in Ben's room?" He asked me.

"I seen this big tall pale man with moon like eyes and it was terrorizing me" I shrugged.

His face completely changed he seemed worried.

"Where did it go?" He asked slowly

"In my closet" I pointed to my room

He walked inside my room and opened my closet. As he was looking I sat down on my bed and watched.

"And what the fuck is this?" He pulled out a small treasure box

I shrugged as he opened it.