𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

_________________________________
Kd- Italic with the line under is Kd

Ben- Italic without the line is Ben
_________________________________
ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ
🤌🏾ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ🤌🏾

\\𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕||𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕//
\\𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 : 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻//
_________________________________

Walking into my father's home, I took my hood off, and closed the door.

"Da!" I yelled, walking upstairs, into his room.

"What, fuck nigga?" He asked, lighting a blunt.

"Da, I gotta question.." I mumbled, looking up to my father as he passed the blunt to me.

"What, nigga?" He mugged me, hostile as always.

"What you gotta be so rude fa'?" I scrunched my face up as he snatched his blunt from me.

"Cause I wanna be, the fuck." He shrugged.

"Sassy much? But, what would you do if you liked yo homeboys girlfriend and wanted to fuck with her?" I asked, while changing the channel on the Tv.

"You like that Jazzie girl?" He looked over at me confusingly,

"Yea, I have from the jump but that's Kd and Ben's soulmate so I left her alone." I shrugged, settling the channel on spongebob.

"Shidd, ion know what the fuck to tell you then." He passed the blunt to me with a straight face.

"Nigga you supposed to know what to do? Ain't you satan?" I mugged him as he started to mug me.

"Shut the fuck up, and If I was to tell you what to do, you wouldn't like my idea." He shrugged.

"What is it, I might like it?"

"I say, take her for yourself. Fuck them niggas." He smiled before takin a hit from the blunt.

"You so fuckin' grimey." I sighed, shaking my head at him.

"What you expect dumbass? I'm Lucifer." He chuckled.

"I think imma just talk them into being fuck buddies, yo ass trippin'." Just like how we used to do before Jazzie came into the picture.

"Why she even with that nigga Kd still?" He asked me.

"Ion know.. I love Kd, I really do, but his ass be fuckin' trippin'. I'm surprised Ben ain't kill his ass again." I sighed.

"Speakin' of Ben, why y'all get at Von nem' like that?" My dad smiled, I already knew he was proud of me.

"Cause, they was talm shit. Ion give a fuck about them nomo though." I shrugged, nonchalantly.

"His daddy called me goin' crazy. I already told his baldheaded ass that if y'all caught him, it wasn't much I could do." He said, as he finished the blunt off.