5th

Hatice Sultan invited me and Zarifa for a walk because she wanted to know us better. She was very good to us, but I'm not sure if I could trust her.

We were walking in the harem garden that day. It is a really huge place, like a labyrinth full of plants.

I picked roses, "These roses are beautiful, and they smell nice," Hatice Sultan said, smelling one.

"They are Sultana, but no rose can compare to your beauty," I said with a fake smile on my face. Hatice just smiled.

As I picked the rose I scratched my finger and started bleeding

As I picked the rose I scratched my finger and started bleeding. "Esmahan, are you all right?" Zarife asked me.

"It's all right, Zarife, I'm fine," I replied. A few seconds later I felt very dizzy and fainted.

I woke up in my chambers and there was Hurrem Sultan. I wondered what she was doing in my chambers. Hurrem took a pillow from my bed and started choking me with it.

Suddenly I woke up and saw Selim by my bed. "Esmahan, are you all right, you had a nightmare and you were shouting?" Selim said.

"Selim, why are you here? Aren't you preparing for war? "I asked Selim, breathing deeply because I was still exhausted from my dream."

I am here because of the news, when I heard them I had to come and see you"Selim said.

"What news Selim, what happened?" I asked him with a puzzled face.

Selim put his hand on my stomach "You are pregnant Esmahan" Selim said with a huge smile on his face.

I couldn't believe what I heard. I hugged Selim as hard as I could.

,,Esmahan, you have no idea how happy I am, you made me happy,' Selim said.

"I want the whole harem to know about my pregnancy," I told Selim.

"Don't worry Esmahan everyone will know" Selim replied with a warm smile.

"I will give you many sehzadas and sultanas " I said. Selim just hugged me.

I was so happy about my pregnancy that I even forgot about my dream about Hurrem. I didn't know what It meant, so Itough that's a sign.

The next day Hurrem organized a party in the harem because of my pregnancy. I didn't expect him to do that but I didn't mind.

Only person who wasn't happy about me was Zarife hatun

Only person who wasn't happy about me was Zarife hatun. I knew that she wouldn't be happy and I didn't pay attention to her.