7th

it was several months after Ibrhim's death. I was nine months pregnant and could give birth at any time.

Hatice Sultan recovered a little from her husband's death and we planned to marry her as soon as de Sultan returned from the campaign, and that day finally came

Hatice Sultan recovered a little from her husband's death and we planned to marry her as soon as de Sultan returned from the campaign, and that day finally came. Sultan Suleiman and the princes returned alive and well to the capital.

I, Şah, Hatice, Hurrem, Huricihan Zarife, Maheronisa and Mahidevran Sultan have been waiting to welcome His Majesty. "Destur Sultan Suleyman Khan Hazretreli!" We bowed.

We all kissed his hands and when we were about to leave the room I felt a strong pain but I didn't think anything about it because it happens all the time. But on the way out the door I started to give birth.

After a few hours of constant pain I heard the cries of the children, it was a relief for me. A few minutes later two babies brought me. "Congratulations, you gave birth to a healthy prince and sultana."

I took them in my arms and started crying with happiness. They looked like two angels. At that moment, Selim entered the room.

"Selim we have a healthy prince and sultan" I said with tears in my eyes.

Selim took them in his arms. "Esmahan you have no idea how happy I am, you gave me two beautiful children, ask me for whatever you want" Selim said.

"This is enough for me, I feel like in paradise."

A few hours passed when everyone came to the naming ceremony. "Destur Sultan Suleyman Han Hazretreli." His Majesty entered the room, we all bowed.

First he took the boy and said, "Your name is Murad, your name is Murad, your name is Murad." Then he took the girl. "Your name is Gevherhan, your name is Gevherhan, your name is Gevherhan."

"Thank you for coming to Huinkarum, it is a great honor for us," I thanked him. He extended his hand to me and I kissed it.

A few minutes after everyone approached us and wished a long life to our children.

Two weeks have passed and the Sultan chose the paşa for whom Hatice would be married, and Selim and I returned to Manisa.

Selim and I cuddled and he told me, "Now that you are an official member of our dynasty, I have to give you something." He got up and took  a beautiful tulip-shaped necklace, and put it on me.

" He got up and took  a beautiful tulip-shaped necklace, and put it on me

,,Wow, I saw Hurrem Sultan wearing necklaces like this" I said.

,,This is a special necklace, tulip is a symbol of our dynasty, only the members can wear it"
Selim told me.

"This is wonderful, thank you very much," I  hugged him.

"Also from now on you will have new chambers and you will choose new maids." I was very happy because I am now an official Ottoman sultan and everyone will respect me.

The next day, I chose the maids for my chambers their names are Ayşe and Miray.

On my way from the harem she came across Nurabna Hatun. "Nurbanu, you need to bow in front of you is the Sultana" Narin Kalfa said.

"Okay, Esmahan Sultan" Nurbanu smirked and left.

After three weeks, news reached the palace that Zarife had given birth to a boy and that his name was Ali

That day I went to visit Selim in his chambers, "Ganfezar-Aga announced my arrival." I said.

"Sultana I cannot, the Prince is currently with Gulnus Hatun," Ganfezar replied.

I was broken, I didn't believe that Selim was cheating on me. I went to my chambers and when I noticed that Gangezar was no longer at the entrance I ran into Selim's chambers.

When I entered I saw another woman in Selim's bed.

"Esmahan!" Selim shouted at me.

"Selim, I can't believe you're doing this to me, I'm the mother of your children, I don't deserve this!" I said, crying.

"Esmahan, if I'm with another woman, it doesn't have to mean I don't love you, this is my harem, I'll come soon. Don't worry." Selim replied, it seemed as if he didn't even care.

"Well, don't come, no I want you, be with other women, I don't care!" I said and left his chambers.

I entered my room crying. "Sultana, what happened, why are you crying?" Ayşe asked me.

"Selim is cheating on me with another woman, he doesn't love me anymore." I replied in tears.

"prince can't be just with you, this is a harem, you have to share it with other women," Ayşe replied

"prince can't be just with you, this is a harem, you have to share it with other women," Ayşe replied. ,,I don't want, I won't share him, he will be only mine, you'll see Ayşe" I said. Ayşe just smiled.

The next day I met Gulnus Hatun. "Esmahan, don't you see that the prince no longer loves you when he invited me to the halvet." Gulnus said confidently.

"Gulnus watch your words, Sultana is in front of you," I replied angrily

"Gulnus watch your words, Sultana is in front of you," I replied angrily. Gulnus smiled and left.