13th

that day I was sitting in my chambers and I was very nervous because these are the last days of the reign of Sultan Suleiman and at any moment something bad could happen. Someone knocked on my door "Come in" I said.

It was Ganfezar aga who came in "Sultana, I have news for you" he said as he bowed.

"Speak Ganfezar," I said.

"Sultana, Sehzade Bayazid and his princes were killed and Sultan Suleiman had a heart attack when he learned it, he unfortunately died," he said.

"Does that mean?"

"Yes my Sultana, Sehzade Selim will step on the throne! ," he said.

At that moment I almost hugged Genfezar, my dreams finally came true, even though I was ad cause the poor children lost their lives, but still, I became Sultana of Sultanas.

I ordered him to call my children. When all eleven came, they bowed and sat down on the couch.

"Children, today your father will step on the throne and we will never leave this palace again," I said and the all of them hugged me, I began to cry with happiness at that moment.

After a few hours my sultanas and were at the balcony waiting ceremony

"Destur Sultan Selim Khan Hazretreli". Selim came out and sat on the throne. After the ceremony, I called my Gevherhan, who is 18, and Nursah, who is 17, because I had to tell them important news.

They came and bowed. "Nursah, Gevherhan, come and sit down," I said.

"As you know, the time has come for me to marry you two. I talked to your father and we decided that Gevheran would marry you Sokollu Mahmed Pasha  and you Nursah Topal Mustafa Pahsa," I said. They both seemed happy with the our choice and I really liked it.

The next day I went to  choose the girls for a party in Murad's party in his because of his province. I choose, Maria, Anastasia, Alexandra, Gulfem and Maya Hatun. Murd called Maria to the halvet and couple weeks after that they told me that she is pregnant.

 I invited her to my chambers, "Sultana" she came in and bowed.

 "Sit down," I said. She sat on the pillow below me.

"Maria, I see that you mean a lot to Murad, and now that you are part of this family, I wanted to give you a new name, Ayse,from now on your name is Ayse ," I said.

,,Thank you sultana, I hope we will get along well." she said. 

"Me too, Ayse, but I do not expect any problems or quarrels, you are herenly  to make Murad happy and to raise my grandchildren," I said.

 "Sultana, but that used to be your role a long time ago," she told me.

 "What does that mean, ayse?" I asked her.

,,When Hurrem Sultan and Sultan Suleiman Khan were alive that used to be your role too, but now they are dead and you're the haseki sultan,  you will be valide sultan and you have that ring on your hand,  everyone loves you and respects you, but I wanted to say that my era will begin, I will be haseki sultan one day, that ring on your hand will change the owner" she said.

 ,,I know your era will begin Ayse, but now it's my era and you should respect that, now you can go to your chambers," I said. Ayse bowed and left.

 Ayse bowed and left