Morinozuka Takashi (Mori) Pt. 2

(M/N)'s POV:

"Oof ... Did I just bump into the wall? What did I just bump into? What's happening to me? Am I going crazy?" I asked myself.

"Here let me help you up." Someone said.

"Thanks, man. I needed the help." I said as I looked up to the person who helped me.

Oh, it was Mori-Senpai. OH, IT'S MORI-SENPAI! IS THAT WHAT HIS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE! HE SOUNDS REALLY HOT! Ok, it's time to calm down and relax. I should ask him a question like where he was going. Wait .... Did he ask me something? I hope not. I don't want to tell him I wasn't listening. Ok let's start zoning back in on three...

1 ...

2 ...

3...

"Hello (M/N). Did you hear me?" Mori-senpai asks.

"I'm sorry Mori-senpai did you say something? I kinda got lost in thought. Anyways, what are you doing down here in the second year classrooms?" I asked.

"I asked if you wanted to hang out later like at the Host Club? And to answer your question from earlier I was looking for you, but then you ran into me." He said.

"Sure, I would love to hang out at the Host Club, and sorry for bumping into you." I said while blushing out of embarrassment.

"Cute." He muttered.

"Did you say something Mori-senpai?" I asked.

"Nothing, anyways i'll see you later." He said and walked off.

AAAAAAHHHHH!! HE JUST ASKED ME TO HANG OUT WITH HIM LATER! I MUST TELL HARUHI AT LUNCH TODAY OMG OMG OMG! Ok it's time to calm down once again. Breathe in ... Breathe out ... Breathe in ... Breathe out ... Ok I think i'm calm enough to go to my second class.

Time Skip: 3rd POV:

It's now time for lunch and Tamaki has once again tried to invite (M/N) to lunch with the Host Club, but he has once again has declined to go eat lunch with Haruhi to dish about the incident with Mori-senpai. We are now at the scene of Haruhi's classroom where we see both siblings eating lunch together.

(M/N)'s POV:

"OMG HARUHI GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY BEFORE 2ND PERIOD?!" I yelled in her face and probably spit in it too. Whoops my bad Haruhi.

"Big Bro chill out it probably wasn't that big of a deal and you just spit in my face." She said disgusted.

"My bad Haruhi. Anyways, he asked to hang out with me during the Host Club." I said as calm as I could.

"OMG FORREAL, I don't care big brother. It's not that big of a deal. It probably means that he wants to be your friend, bro." She said sarcastically.

"You're right, i'm probably overthinking this thing it's not like he's going to confess to me or something." I joked.

"Anyways, do you have a crush Haruhi?" I asked in a sing-song voice.

"I don't have one big brother and it's time to go back to class i'll see you later." She said as the bell rang for class.

"Fine, i'll come pick you up so we can go together." I said.

Time Skip: 3rd POV:

"Alright Haruhi i'm here let's go to the Host Club. Oh, hey Hikaru and Kaoru, do you guys wanna go to the Host Club with us?" I asked.

"Sure senpai let us just grab our stuff and then we could head down to the Host Club." They said at the same time while creeping me out.

"You guys really have to stop talking at the same time in front of me. It's just creepy guys." I said still creeped.

"Why ... Do you not like it Senpai?" They said at the same time again.

"Ok ... let's go before this conversation get's weirder." Haruhi said as she got done packing her things.

Time Skip:

We are at the Host Club, and I choke on a rose petal again after they open the door, like how do they just open the door and rose petals come out? Is there a machine that does that?

Mori-Senpai comes up to me and takes my hand while taking me to his and Honey-senpai's table.

"Hey Honey-senpai, I haven't talked to you in a while, so how has it been?" I asked before sitting down.

"I'VE BEEN GOOD (M/N)-CHAN! HOW ABOUT YOU?" He yelled in my ear while simultaneously pulling me to a chair beside him.

"I've been good as well Honey-Senpai. How about you Mori-senpai? Have you been good?" I asked.

He nodded at me. Cool, Mori-senpai thanks for the nod.

"OOOHH, (M/N)-CHAN! Do you want cake?!" Honey-senpai asked me.

"I would love some Honey-senpai. I'm running low on sugar right now." I said.

"Cute." Mori-Senpai said.

"Huh, did you say something Takashi?" Honey-Senpai said.

Mori-Senpai just nodded a no and stared at me, like do I look ugly or something. Please tell me Mori-Senpai. I am freaking out in here just because of you.

"Hello, earth to (M/N)-Chan! Did you hear me?" Honey-Senpai said as he yelled into my ear.

"Oh, sorry Honey-Senpai, I just got distracted for a second." I said while freaking out about Mori-Senpai like it's a normal thing.

Ok (M/N) calm down the man of your dreams is staring at you with his cousin slash best friend for life. It's time to calm down and relax. Don't think about him staring at you. Think about the delicious cake you're about to eat. Start zoning in on 3, ok?

1...

2...

3...

"Ok, (M/N)-Chan, what cake do you want?" Honey-Senpai asked me.

"Surprise me this time, Honey-senpai." I said.

"Ooooohhhhhh, what about this one (M/N)-Chan? It's one of my favorites it has chocolate drizzle, but it has multiple flavors like ... I forgot, but it's really good." He said.

"Ok, Honey-Senpai that sounds like a lot, but I'll try it just for you." I said.

"Wow, Honey-Senpai I can see why this is one of your favorites. It has a nice rich texture and has a lot of flavors." I said, not knowing half of the shit I just said.

"Oh, Big Bro there you are dad called again and he said to come home immediately, after club hours." Haruhi said.

"Aw, can we leave in a few more minutes I have to ask Mori-Senpai something." I said completely lying my ass off.

"Fine, but don't take too long, ok?" Haruhi said.

"Yes ma'am, I will be as quick as the Flash." I said.

"I'll be waiting by the door." Haruhi said as she left to grab her things.

"Ok. So, Mori-Senpai, do you want to talk in the corner?" I asked while getting up.

"Sure." He said while also getting up.

We got to the corner as I was about to say something he spoke like man your voice is so hot.

"Hey, do you want to hang out this Saturday?"

DID HE JUST ASK ME OUT?! I WAS NOT EXPECTING HIM TO DO THAT! Ok, calm down (M/N) it's not that serious.

"Sure. Do you want me to text you?" I asked cool af.

"Yeah, just let me add you to my contacts first." He said.

He then gave me his phone and I added my number as cool as I could.

"Thanks, I'll see you Saturday." He said as he left.

"Ok, bye Mori-Senpai." I said while blushing.

———————————————————————————
Hey guys I am semi-back I have been writing just not as much. My mom has made me get a job and it sucks ass, but I'll quit before school starts again. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and I happen you guys help  me with my mistakes.

-Sincerely UZ.