Hikaru x Reader x Kaoru Pt.2

For  mayven11

On another sunny day of Ouran High School there was the same girl in her classroom looking outside the window at the clouds again, like she does everyday. Her name was Zehra, but today was different she wasn't going to go to the library after school or eat with her friends at lunch. No ... she was going to do something different, she was going to take a nap today after school, she was going to wear a blue bow, she was going to relax or something, she really doesn't know. What she does know is that something will change today.

"Ayo, what do you think she is looking at?"

"Probably looking at the kid who tripped and fell."

"But wouldn't she have laughed right after."

Wait did that kid fall over? Aw man I missed it ... It was probably funny...

"True..."

"AYO, ZEHRA WAKE UP!"

What type of big doody head would try to get me distracted from my thoughts probably Kane, Fuji, Yua, Itsuki, or Aiki. Those big dumbies they probably think i'm half asleep or something.

"Ayo, stop yelling Aiki, I can hear you just fine! Anyway, what do you want?" I sighed.

"We just wanted to know if you wanted to eat lunch or starve from overthinking and looking at the window." Aiki replied. 

"Dang ... You know I get hungry like a normal person! Why wouldn't I want to get lunch?! You big dummy. Let's go! I'm starving!" 

"Dang girl calm down ... Anyways let's go y'all."

Time Skip: At the Cafeteria:

"Hey Zehra, we were wondering if we can join you for lunch today along with everyone else." Kaoru said.

"Everyone else...?" I asked hella confused.

"Yeah, the Host Club? They've been asking to come meet this friend of ours, and today was the best day for all of us." Hikaru said.

"Ok... I guess, but I have to warn you that my friends are kind of crazy and loud." I warned. 

"In between the three if us, that is like half the Host Club." Kaoru responded.

"Ok, as well as you don't get creeped out by Yua, she is the craziest one out of all of us." 

We walk over to the table filled with crazy hair colors, aka my friends, or the Crazies. The table was filled with Itsuki and Kane's lunch and drinks, and automatically I know they did something stupid.

 I sigh and ask "What the heel happened here?"

They both pointed to each other and said "HE DID IT!"

Why, oh, why am I friends with these idiots, they ruin my life, and stress me out and cause me to lose half my lifespan every single time we hang out. 

The rest of the Host Club looked surprised at the two idiots who had surprisingly messed up each others uniforms and table, but the rest of my friends who look hella clean. Why am I not surprised. They probably only got there after the mess, and forgot to tell them both to get changed.

"Whatever .. Just clean it up the both of you... and meet all of us back here with a new lunch and set of clothes." I sighed. 

Turning to the Host Club I bow and apologize.

"I'm sorry, you had to see that, we are usually much more behaved with our crazy colored hair and bags." 

"It's fine, half the things the Host Club did is just as bad as this." Haruhi reassured.

"I apologize y'all, we haven't introduced ourselves. My name is Zehra, the redhead is Yua, the blue haired dude is Kane, the green hair is Fuji, the purple hair is Aiki, and the gray haired one is Itsuki." 

"No worries my fair maiden, I am the Host Club's King, Tamaki, next we have Mori, the strong and silent type, next is Kyoya, the cool type, next is the boy lolita type, Honey, the mischievous type, Hikaru and Kaoru, and the natural type, Haruhi." Tamaki explained. 

Me and Fuji looked at each other like "Did he really just introduce them like that? Is he for real?" 

"Anyways guys let's all sit down and talk like normal people and try not to throw your food over all of us." I said while glaring at Itsuki and Kane. 

Time Skip: Back to the Classroom:

"Wasn't that a good time guys?" I asked.

"Sure ..." Aiki responded questioningly.

I glared at Aiki, and she immediately shut up.

"It was nice guys, we should do it again sometime. Anyways, we all have to get to class, see y'all later." Kane said.

"Hikaru... are you thinking what I am thinking?" Kaoru asked

"Probably..." Hikaru said. 

"She is a splendid girl, isn't she?" Kaoru asked.

"Yeah, she is." Hikaru replied. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all it's me again, i'm sorry for the hiatus my mom has been making me clean the house a lot for guests and it has been extra frustrating cause exams had just happened and kicked my ass. Honestly, I think I failed my chemistry exam, I don't know, but anyway requests are through dms, comments, or anywhere where you can reach me. 

- Sincerely UZ.