Morinozuka Takashi (Mori) X Reader

On a sunny day at Ouran there was a boy who was looking out of the classroom window during lunch time.

"Big brother, you should stop doing that!" Haruhi exclaimed.

"Doing what, Haruhi?" I asked.

"Frowning and looking at the clouds all while neglecting your food!" She exclaimed again.

"Fine ... Only because I want to..." I replied while sticking my tongue out.

"Oh, my beautiful daughter, I have come to escort you to lunch with ... us?" Tamaki bust in through the door while dramatically flinging his arm out towards Haruhi and I. He looked so shocked that I was in here like Bro come on, I thought he knew we were siblings already.

"What are you doing to my daughter?! You-" Haruhi had immediately covered his mouth with her hand, so he could stop yelling.

I hurriedly pulled them with me to the hallway and I sighed.

"What do you want Tamaki? Can't you see me and Haruhi about to eat lunch together?!" I exclaimed.

"I think you mean Haruhi and I, big brother." Haruhi replied.

"Big Brother?!" Tamaki yelled.

"Yes...? I mean we look basically the same, except that Haruhi looks like mom, and I look like dad." I said in hopes of stopping him from asking questions about us.

.

.

.

"You have a brother Haruhi? How come you never told us?" Tamaki said as he goes into his emo corner.

*Sigh* "I told Haruhi to say that, so that people start stuff for Haruhi being related to me." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Never mind." I said.

"Ok ... but seriously, what do you need Tamaki-senpai?" Haruhi asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you to lunch with the Host Club, but I guess you're busy with your brother, so i'll go." He said.

"Ok, ...I guess." Haruhi replied.

You guys must be confused on who Haruhi's older brother is, his name is (M/N), he is in the same class as Tamaki and Kyoya, and since y'all already know Tamaki's happy-go-lucky personality is hella friendly. You know exactly he would introduce himself and Kyoya to this poor transfer student. (M/N) looks exactly like Haruhi except that he has maroon hair like his father and is way taller than Haruhi, him being (5'8) and Haruhi being (5'1). Other than that they look like twins.

Timeskip:

Haruhi and I were walking down the hallway going to the Host Club, I don't even want to go, the only reason i'm going is because Tamaki forced me to come. He said and I quote, "I wanted to let the other's know, I have another son." I was like wtf, who is the son?! He is all like "wdym it's you."

*Awkward Silence playing*

"Wait why me?!" I questioned.

"Because, you are Haruhi's brother." He said.

And now I am stuck here at the entrance, while Haruhi is opening the door. After Haruhi had opened the door there was a bunch of petals that came out and had choked me, so I had to hunch over and die at the door, while everybody was looking. It was so embarrassing, like I almost hid behind Haruhi , which would have made my look even more ridiculous.

"OH! I'm so glad you're here (M/N)! Come and meet the Host Club!" Tamaki said.

I was never so grateful for Tamaki until now, thank you for everything, thank you for saving me from my embarrassment, my-