Chapter 5: Under her Spell✨(smut) Part 1

Warning ⚠️: Spicy stuff ahead! ( Author note: Oo gurl this shit spicy ooo 😝 Also this chapter kinda long srry)

( Author note: Oo gurl this shit spicy ooo 😝 Also this chapter kinda long srry)

💜💜💜💜💜💜😈

Y/n POV

After getting ready for the day, I went out to the common area where everyone was and said my good mornings while I grabbed a bottle of water out the mini fridge. As I bent down to grab the bottle I could just feel Revy's eyes wandering again. So I decided to tease her a bit. I slowly came back up slowly and turned my head ever so slightly to look back at her. "Good morning to you too Revy✨"
She was so flustered, she didn't expect that from me at all. " Uh- yea right, go-good morning." She averted her eyes and crossed her arms as she sunk into the love seat.

"Alright you horny kids, I got some news for you guys." Dutch said as he lit a cigarette. "Since we've been driving this boat for so long, we're going to stop by a near by island to get some rest and stock up on some things. Revy, you and y/n are gonna be responsible for going into town and getting the gun ammo I ordered from one of the sellers. After that, go ahead and find some food and other resources we might need." Dutch took a big puff of his cigarette and continued giving his instructions. " You should call me when it's done so I can get us all checked in our hotel for the night."

"Yea yea Dutch I gotcha." Revy said tapping her foot on the floor. " Revy don't cause Any trouble when we're here. We are on a secret mission." "I know. Jeez, I take the little brat with me to play errand boy." She interrupted as she put on her gun holster. " Hey, I thought I told you to stop calling me that." I said with a pout.

Soon we made our way to the island and We set off on our errands. Its a good thing everything was walking distance, otherwise, it would be a pain having to travel from point A to point B. As we walked to the seller, Revy and I kept getting lost because she wanted to take control of the map Dutch gave us.

"Revy you don't have to be a control freak. Just give me back the map we're wasting time doing things your way."
"Come on puffball, I know what I'm doing, Just let me keep the map." She was holding the map over head keeping it away from me(knowing that im not that tall - 3 -).
"I'm serious Revy! Give me the map before I kick your kneecaps in!"
"I'd like to see you try little brat." She said smirking still holding the map over my 5'0 tall head.
"Revy I mean it! Give me the map." I said in a stern voice.
She finished wiping the tears of laughter and gave me the map back.
"Here shortie, don't choke in it." She then puts her hands in her pockets and walked behind me.
She's so annoying. How can someone like that have a crush on me? She acts like a kid on the playground.

Revy's POV

This trip was getting so boring, so I had to spice it up somehow. I didn't know she would go as far as to threaten me. If it was any other person, I would've torn her a new asshole by now. But seeing her act serious was too adorable. She's so small and cute, I had to tease her a bit.