The Adventure Begins

============
Hey my readers, it your girl Iris. I'm glad that you decided to read my story's rewrite. I hope you enjoy it.

And from me, the author, I welcome our new readers along with the old.

" Word"= Dialogue
<Word>= Thoughts
[Word]= System
<"Words">= The Voices
*Word* Onamonapia
============

Hey there, name's Andrew Jason. And I'm just going to start off the bat. I've been Isekaied 19 times. I just died, I don't know how yet, but I know two people who certainly will.

I find myself in a familiar hallway, which had velvet walls and floor with a black ceiling. I reminds me of a movie theater every time. I walk through the hall, and then I see her.

" Well, you're back early. It's been what, 17 years?" The figure chitters with a feminine voice.

This is Fae-Medera, a celestial who is the overseer of Purgatory. She is a female Cherry Blossom Matis Arthropoid(Anthro Insect). She wears this robe thing that looks like it is made of Cherry Blossom Pedals.

" Well, I was reborn with no powers. That really didn't help me in that super hero world." I shrugged. " Besides I got the Doom Trilogy(New one(A/N:I never played but think its cool)). With that and other violent games I can image how it is to be powerful."

" Well, I bet Lycan will be happy to see you. Come with me and Ill tell you how you ended up in the dirt." Medera happily chittered. " Also, in one of the universes, they made a spin off. Doom, Hound of Heaven. Basically, Doom guy is-"

" Dont spoil it for me please. I kinda want to see for myself." I said.

" Oh, you'll like it, after all, isn't your sona basically a furry Doom Guy?" She snickered.

" I have no shame becuase I'm not like the worst part of the Fandom. Anyway, get me settled so I can rip and tear. " I fantasized aloud.

" Sorry human, but that won't be happening." I heard a familiar stern voice.

I then saw him. A massive anthro wolf with black fur. He wore a cloak that had the cosmos projected onto it. His eyes were like amethyst. But above all, he was jacked. He was the perfect warden for the relm were souls are purified before the next incarnation.

" And why is that Lycan?" I asked, very concerned.

The thing about Lycan, you have to try to make him care about you. The only way to do that is to make trouble. I never made trouble, so he let me have my way. But this time, something is very different.

" There was a breakout," he replied sternly.

<" Alright, something exciting happens in this bland place!">

<This isn't a good thing!>

" What happened?" I asked, scared.

" You need not know, but Medera wants you at the meeting." Lycan responds.

" Sorry I had to lie, but I was hoping Lycan would take care if it before you would arrive. " But I have an announcement to make. Follow me."

The two beings led me down a hallway I've never been down. Belive me, I explored them all. Its a mage that always leads you back where you began. Its supposed to let you wander and think, never to get lost and go insane.

<" Aye, I like the pictures of the boats.">

<" (Southern Accent) Ya-know, I perfered those farmin video games to that one with da guns.">

<Why did I end up with these voices in my head. Comedy or something. I don't think readers will think this is funny.>

<" We will get a formal introduction later, for now we must take care of the matter at hand.">