House Broken? Nah!

============
So, its been awhile since I made a chapter. Sorry for that, I was busy with other stuff. But I'm glad you stuck around.
============

" Awww! She is so cute!" A kid elf squealed.

She started to give me neck scritches, and man did I love it.

" Where did you say you found her?" A tall, busy, tan elf asked.

" I found her nearby, nearby the fountain." The elf that was holding me answered. " I think mother will let me keep her."

< Eh, this is boring. Time to explore my new home.>

I yawned, and jumped out of the elf girls arms and ran into the mansion I was taken into.

" Hey, stop!" My " owner" called for me.

< Sorry, but I don't see a stop sigh. He-he-he.>

I ran through the hallways of the mansion, jumping around and dodging staff. I knocked a whole lot of stuff down, like vases and tables. I then ran into a room, then over a balcony.

< I didn't think this through>

<"(Everone) YOU DONT SAY!">

I fell downward, and landed face first into something soft and big. It was very humid in here.

< How am I not dead?>

" Why, hello. Arnt you an adorable little devil." I heard a mature femine. . .what's with me and elves in this world?

The elf woman picked me up with her femine hand, pressing me against her chest.

" Why are you so tense? Relax and enjoy it," she cooded.

< This is pedophilia. This is pedophilia! THIS IS MOTHERF*CKING PEDOPHILIA!!>

<" OH!">

<(Crying) Shut it before I convince Aku to kill you!>

" She went this way!" I heard a female voice. " Oh, there she is. Mother, this is my new pet."

" Whats her name?" The elf lady asked, touching me in concomforable places.

" I was thinking Iris," the elf girl answered.

[ Your new name is Iris.]

< ( Crying)HeLp Me!!!>

[ Whats wrong?]

<" She is having flashbacks of when a succubus killed him, and not quickly I might add. Wait, it was 10 and an incubus. And that was after being assaulted by a harpy and a miniatuar">

[. . .What the f*ck?!]

<" I really wish I was there">

< (Crying)I hate you!>

" Mom, I think you're scaring Iris?" The only one outside my head on my side said.

" Well, she will warm up to me eventually." The mother giggled as she handed me to the elf girl.

" Its ok Iris, you're safe. I'm here, " the elf girl wispered calmly. " Dont worry, you're safe with Anna."

● ● ●

So dear reader, tell me this. Are you laughing at me? You think my pain is funny? If you sympathize me, I'm happy. Anyway, Ana's room is kinda nice. Your standard anime girl's room, but she got me a bed. Currently she is brushing my fur, having learned that I don't do bows.

" So Iris, what are you?" Anna ask.

" Im a Drawokisli," I answered.

" Thats nice. . .eh?!" Anna answered before realizing. " You can talk?!"