MMB Untitled Part 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: Make Me Better --> Chapter 7 UPDATED!!! ((8/9/07 -- blah))

Post by: because, im daddy! on August 12, 2007, 07:07:08 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[SAME NiGHT]]

"I swear to god Cede, whatever tight grip that man got on you he better loosen it up. He's taking you from me and I don't like that shit" Beyonce yelled at Mercedes, who was in her room packing her bags.

"Calm down Bee. Aint nobody taking me away from you. I'm not your world Bee, you can live without me. Especially for a few days" Cede replied.

"I can't believe you Cede. He's not even the shit to be all hype on. He looks like he'd beat up a girl or something"

"Look Bee, just calm down. I think you're just mad because I'm happy. I saw the way you looked at him when yall meet. You want him don't you Bee." Cede yelled.

"Please Mercedes don't start this. I aint tryna fuck your man, okay. I'm not attracted to him, I don't want him. Plus what kind of friend would I be to pull some grimy shit like that to you Cede. I thought you knew me better than that."

"I thought I did too but something tells me you're jealous. You don't want to see me happy"

"Something or someone" Bee asked.

"Doesn't matter. You've always been the one that catches male attention. You don't see men looking at me and admiring me and now that I finally have a man that loves me you try to come between us"

"I cant believe we're actually arguing about this. Mercedes, you're beautiful, you're one of the prettiest girls I know. Niggas break they neck to get a piece of you. You're just too insecure to see it. But I'm done trying to tell you about yourself. You don't take shit from me no way." Beyonce said walking out Mercedes room.

"Whatever. I'm out" Mercedes yelled walking out the door with more then a week's worth of clothes so who knew how long she'd be staying at Rich's house. It wasn't even the fact that Mercedes spent most of her time with Rich that Bee was mad. It was deeper than that. He owned her now. She never really thought for herself, and she's gotten way more insecure. He's definitely implanted something in her head that Bee wasn't feeling. She didn't know how she could possibly help someone that didn't want to be helped, she was getting tired of trying. Before her thought got deeper into that Mercedes mess, the phone rang.

"Hey Bee... Its Shawn." So he finally called, she thought. Not that she was waiting or anything, I mean it was just a hour since he left.

"Oh hey Shawn, I take it you made it home safe"

"Of course" he laughed. "So what's up. You sound different from when I left." Shawn asked.

"Different as in pissed, hell yeah. My roommate and I got into some petty mess when you left and she went to stay with her boyfriend."

"Wow, that's crazy. Maybe I should have stayed longer and none of that would have happened"

"Naw, I doubt that. Right now it's all about her boyfriend or nobody else. She on a tight hold to the point where if he said 'stand in front of a moving car that's going 100 MPH' she'd do it'"

"Nah, that doesn't sound like a friend of yours. Maybe you should teach her one of your methods" he laughed.

"Trust me Shawn, I've tried. She doesn't listen. It's not much I can do she gotta learn on her own but right now I'm done with her. I live in her house so ima respect her, but I'm done tryna help her." Beyonce said speaking nothing but the truth. Mercedes is gonna have to learn on her own, it's not much Bee could try to tell her.