MMB Untitled Part 16 The End

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: Make Me Better --> Chapter 16 UPDATED!!! ((9/12/07 -- Pg 54!)).

Post by: because, im daddy! on September 19, 2007, 10:04:40 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another two weeks passed and Beyonce still hadn't spoken to Shawn. She hadn't promised Mercedes anything, but just agreed to see how things worked out. Luckily Mercedes stayed put, only leaving to go to work and back home. Rich hadn't really been around either, hopefully for good. Destiny called Bee over for dinner, she promised that Shawn wouldn't be there so Beyonce agreed. Beyonce had to admit she was a little skeptical about the whole thing. Althought Shawn and Bee's relationship was fcuked up, her and Destiny still remained cool so she wasn't just gonna not show. Beyonce was more nervous about the fact that Destiny's mom was going to be there, she didn't want to be known as the girl that messed with her only, let's not forget, older son. She was not confident about this at all, and Laila pep talking her in her ear wasn't doing her no good.

"Bee girl, it ain't nothing. I know you can do this. So what you meeting the moms and aint like you and Shawn go out, or talk anymore. Stop being chicken shit and go in there" Laila yelled through phone tryna get her hyped up.

"Calm down Laila, imma do it damn. Let me fix my hair first" Bee lied. Truth be told, Bee was just getting off the bus and making her way to Destiny's house as they spoke. Mercedes was at home watching Tyzear, so she didn't have to worry about him having a baby-sitter.

"Just go in there Bee. I don't know how long I can be on the phone with you. I got a hot date" Laila laughed.

"Oh gosh, which one this time?" Bee laughed.

"Chill. It's my secret lover Derrick"

"Derrick Derrick, Destiny's friend Derrick" Bee asked.

"nah ya mom Derrick. Yeah girl, I'm ready to put my pimp hand down and mess with one dude. Derrick's the one. He has the whole package...ew, omg did i just say that'' Laila laughed.

"I cant believe it took his simple ass to stop ya games"

"Yeah i know, I was a H0T MESS! But ima change girl, just watch me"

"AMEN '' Bee laughed.

"But forreal Bee, he's a good guy. He doesn't deserve to be played" Laila answered.

"I feel you... But let me take my ass in here, don't wanna make a bad impression" Bee said walking up to the door.

"Alright girl, be cool. And have fun!" Laila said before hanging up the phone.

Beyonce took a deep breath before knocking on the front door. She didn't know why she was so nervous, but she was - there was no denying that.

"Hey Bee" Destiny said, opening the door all the way so Beyonce could come in.

"It's a little crazy in here, my sister was just leaving" she laughed.

"Oh Shut up D, ain't nobody tryna stay here no way" Destiny's sister said.

"Hi, I'm Annie" she introduced herself and the two shook hands.

"I'm Beyonce" she nodded.

"Me and My daughter Tianna were just leaving, have fun with your bi-polar friend" she laughed and Destiny flicked her off.

"aww. This is Tianna. I've heard so much about her" Bee smiled.

"Really? From who?"

"Oh. Just an old friend. Your brother"

"You said your name was Beyonce" Annie asked as Bee nodded her head.

"Oh, so you the one my brother's so hype on.... Thats cute! Well um, I'm gonna go. I got a hot date with my baby daddy" she laughed.

"Don't mind her she psycho" Destiny said as Bee followed her into the kitchen.

"Did you brother tell you mom about me" Bee whispered.

"Nope. Well not yet at least"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bee asked.

"Shawn really likes you Bee, so much it scares me" Laila answers.

"How am I to know you're not just saying that because you're his sister."

"I wouldn't lie about this, I couldn't. Someone's heart is in this. I don't know if u knew this but he got out of the game."

"He did all that for me?" Bee asked.

"Now I don't know about ALL that. But you're one of the main reasons. He needed you to guide him out of that life" Destiny answered.

"This is all too much for me," Bee said, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Go after him Bee"

"What about dinner" Bee asked.

"Do you really wanna eat dinner?" Destiny's mom asked, appearing at the kitchen door.

"Now go get my son" She smiled as Bee nodded. She got up giving Destiny and her mom a hug before leaving the house. She took her cell phone out, dialling a familiar number she never forgot, even if she tried her damndest to.

"Hey Shawn. It's me, Beyonce"

* * *

Beyonce looked over at Shawn as he stood in front of an old building. He asked her to meet him there, but she couldn't understand why "Why are we here" Bee asked walking up beside Shawn. He stayed put, face forward - but inside he was excited.

"It's perfect," Shawn exclaimed.

"What, this old building?" Bee asked.

"It's not just an old building, it's a home. My home"

"I've been to ya home Shawn... and this aint it"

"No Bee, you don't understand. I own this now. Ima get it fixed up and design my club here"

"Just like you wanted" Bee whispered as Shawn smiled.

"Yup. Just like dreamed. This is my future, my family's future. Imma have a family one day and we're all gonna be a loving and stable family, all because of Daddy's dream. I'm hoping you're the one they call mommy" Shawn smiled.

"Wow. How do I respond to that" Bee laughed.

"Dont, just tell me you'll give me another chance. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you, but I'm a changed man. I realized what i did was dumb and childish. You didn't deserve any of it"

"I wanna believe you, but ugh. I don't know. Do you promise not to do no dumb shit" Bee asked.

"I could never hurt you again. At least not intentionally. I can't live without you, believe that. This past month without you has been hell. Ha, believe it or not - YOU MAKE ME BETTER" Shawn smiled.

"You know what Mr. Shawn Carter" Bee rhetorically questioned intertwining hands with Shawn's. "You make me better too"

THE END =]