MMB Untitled Part 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: Make Me Better --> Chapter 10 UPDATED!!! ((8/21/07 -- Pg 34!)).FiNALLY

Post by: because, im daddy! on August 25, 2007, 07:51:04 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't smoke the fucking product" Shawn yelled taking the blunt outta Crystal's hand. He was doing the usual, chillin on the block with his peoples while still on his job.

"Calm down Shawn, it's just a fucking blunt"

"And that fucking blunt can be getting me dough if it wasn't for your ass smoking it"

"Ugh. Whatever, I see you're on one of your bi-polar moods today" Crystal laughed as Shawn silently took a deep breath. This girl has been working his nerves all day, and if she tempted him anymore he'd be issued to shake the shit out of her. He was very respectful so hitting a female was something he didn't do.

"Oh, big homie. I see ya girl... and her fine ass friends. If things don't work out between y'all make sure you get me a hook up."

"Dude, Shut the fuck up" Shawn said trying to avoid eye contact with Bee. He called her last night making up a big lie on how he couldn't come get her this morning cause he'd be out of town, which he obviously wasn't. It wasn't that he wasn't interested any more. He was TOO interested and he didn't like that. He figured a day away from her would be good, they both needed the space.

"Why you wanna fuck with THAT young girl, when you got a full grown women right here"

"Full, grown and LOOSE. Listen me and Bee don't go out, we don't fuck around or nothing. We just cool" Shawn yelled trying to get the message installed in Crystal's head.

"Yeah Crys, just chill. This is obviously a rough topic for dude, so don't sweat it" Ty Ty budded in.

"Man whatever. I still don't see why niggas on the block breaking they necks for that jail bait bitch" Crystal retorted feeling a bit jealous.

"Are you mad?" Ty Ty asked.

"Fuck you and your gay ass sister too" Crystal laughed.

"Why you gotta bring up my sister" Ty Ty asked as they all laughed.

"That's real disrespectful; you know her coming out of the closet breaks my heart"

----

"I thought u said Shawn was going out of town" Laila asked as they made their way to Lou's store.

"I thought so too" Bee said, feeling confused and less confident with every step she took. Why did he lie to her, was it something she did?

"So you gon go talk to him" Laila asked.

"Nope"

"No?" Laila questioned.

"No, i'm not. He aint got nothing to say to me" Beyonce remarked.

"Talk about petty" Laila mumbled under her breath as she followed Bee in the store.

"Hey Lou, lemme get a pack of gum" Bee said.

"Get what u gotta get so we can be out" Bee rushed Laila.

"Calm down Bee. Can I browse for a second" Laila said looking through a couple aisles then walking back with a bunch of junk food. Bee looked out the corner of her eye and watched as Shawn walked in the store.

"Oh and Lou while you're at it can you get me a pregnancy test" Bee asked.

"What" Laila whispered as Bee secretly kicked her leg.