One-shot

Mumbo just wanted to play around, play with his magic. He smiled as a swirl of orange magic circled him, goosebumps appearing on his skin. The orange magic swirled around an armor stand, turning it a bit more shiny than usual. He looked at the armor to see the enchants he had put on it and was pleased to see it was all enchanted with mending now. He laughed a bit at his luck and sighed. Nobody needed to know about the magic. Nobody.
__________________________________________________

Joe sighed, his green magic sparking out. He saw what Mumbo did, and although it wasn't wrong to use their magic for fun, doing it on such a large scale without reason was. Jow needed to talk to Mumbo, and he had said so in chat. Mumbo was AFK at the moment, so he waited till he came on. He grabbed his Watcher cloak and put it on, the soft fabric making him smile. Being one of the Watchers for Hermitcraft was fun; the chaotic server rarely needed intervention unless updated. Then he was busy, making sure the nether, end, and overworld were ready to get the new blocks and such. He sighed, grabbed a book, and sat down to read.
___________________________________________________

Wels smiled at the house he built, heading into the enchantment area. He waved his hands, and a small ball of yellow magic swirled around the bookshelves, revealing the one he wanted to grab.  He looked at the title.

Watcher Colors

He opened the book to the orange section and began reading. He sat down on the floor and looked at all the information about orange users.

The color is often associated with caring and madness. Be careful with this magic, the power is strong.

Wels closed the book and placed it back on the shelf. He paced around the room hands behind his back. He was worried about Mumbo, but the spoon wouldn't go mad, he was just playing around. Right?
_____________________________________________________

Tango's gold magic swirled around him, creating shapes. He was stressed, there were so many things happening, and he just needed to calm down. The shapes were simple, but they calmed him down enough to keep working. He left his house and continued to build the iron farm.
_____________________________________________________

Power corrupts, is that the saying? Well... Mumbo's in for a ride. Ex thought as he watched using an invisibility potion he totally didn't steal from Xisuma. He watched as the Watcher enchanted armor and tools, his eyes turning from brown to orange. Ex smiled. This would be a good season.

_____________________________________________________

Scar smiled at the swirling orange magic, the color making him smile. He loved the magic, but the meanings scared him. But, he always had support to lean on, to help him. He kept building, the magic flowing around him. The fact that Scar and Wels were watchers was well known, after the Log Fellas trial. Scar had had a bit of a panic attack about X, and it manifested itself poorly, into Scar throwing spells. Scar shuddered. He didn't like thinking about that. He kept building the tree and didn't notice Mumbo's eyes going orange. The color of his magic.