22

(this chapter just makes me happy so yeah.)

Tommy asked questions like what he remembered until he needed to leave. Tubbo and ranboo walk until they get close the crater that was l'manburg and tubbo stopped marveling at it.

"Tubbo?"

"Ranboo what is this place?"

"Uuuuuhhhh..."

"Look my music box!"

"Hmh? Oh yeah...

Tubbo runs down to his music box pulling ranboo along. Once he got to it he let go of ranboo and he started the music playing the twisted version of his music. But he didn't seem to mind. He danced a little to the music then offered his hand to ranboo.

"Dance with me ranboo!"

Ranboo at first shocked smiled and took his hand and tubbo pulled him up from the grass he was sitting on. Tubbo tried to dance with ranboo but he had never danced before.

"Here move you feet with mine."

Ranboo looked down at their feet/hooves. Tubbo counted their steps as he moved his feet ranboo following. As soon as he had gotten the hang of it he had tubbo spin making them both laugh before dancing again. Ranboo was still a little clumsy but it was fine they danced until the song finished and the sun had gone down. Tubbo laid down on the grass. Ran boo followed him. And they laid there staring at the stars until they both drifted off to sleep.

(akdjbyebwdkjmcwiewy i love it and it important to me ok? ~lemon <3)(sorry if bad spelling.)