66 philza Minecraft

"Who do you want to start with tubbo?"

"Hmmm...philza."

His image showed him, crows, a sword, mumza, lava and water, a violin and guitar, and his heart amulet.

"Philza traveled the world to learn and teach others. This was way back when piglins had villages. He would travel and tell stories and sing songs to the villages. But one day he met this woman and fell in love. It turned out that the woman he fell in love with was the goddess of death but that did not waver him and for that he was given eternal life. They soon got married but she had to do her duties so she gave him the ability to talk to the crows that matched his own wings so they could communicate whenever. When the humans invaded the nether phil tried to defend it. Unfortunately most of the citizens of the nether died. I was the last child. an orphan. I hate that word. Mumza or death saw something in me after Phil had rescued me. Something in my brain, in my heart, in my soul.... The reminisce of a fallen god. Her brother. Blood. I was obsessed with everything, gore so I guess it makes sense. Anyways Phil ended up adopting me around the same time that mumza got pregnant with wilbur. As we grew up me and wil were taught to defend ourselves. Then mumza got pregnant again and Tommy was born but that very night someone broke in and kidnapped him. You see, we were known for being unique and strong. Future warriors kingdoms would dream of. Tommy was no different. So once the news was spread I guess someone wanted his power. We were all devastated. Especially mum and phil. Years go bye and one day while I was coming back from hunting I saw something in a bush watching the house. So I grabbed its tail and it turned out to be the phoenix tail of a thin, frail, dirty version of my long lost brother. I brought him to phil and he confirmed that it was him and we had our whole family again. We were happy for now."

"Wow... wait what about me?"

"We'll get to that later. Who's next?"