01

𝐊𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐈 was talking to her bestfriend Alani until she started thinking of the date September 7th

𝐊𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐈 was talking to her bestfriend Alani until she started thinking of the date September 7th.. the day her ex boyfriend Damonte cheated on her.

flashback..

Kiori left Damonte's house to get some snacks, Damonte called his side and told her to come over not knowing the store was closed.

Kiori drove to Target seeing it was closed, she sighed because she really wanted some snacks.

She called Damonte no answer , she called again still no answer she thought about what if he's cheating but she shook her head no.

Now Damonte don't know how crazy Kiori is , he don't know Kiori hear voices in her head so he has a bad thing coming for him.

Kiori gots a really bad 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑 the littlest things triggers her , like one time Damonte messed up her order and she literally cussed him out used all the cuss words in the book.

Kiori drove to Damonte's house walking in she heard the bed making a squeaky noise, she scrunched her face up walking closer to the room hearing moans.

She walked in and looked at them shocked even the girl.. the girl he was having sex with was her ex bestfriend Kamora, she shook her head.

"Really Damonte?" She said above a whisper , but they heard her loud and clear. Kamora looked at her and she smirked seeing her ex bestfriend hurt.

They quickly got up and she laughed, Damonte tried to calm her down but it wasn't working.

"Kam- Kiori it's not what it looks like." Damonte said kinda scared , Kiori shook her head and laughed.

She took her gun out her purse and took it off safety.

"Damonte.. I really don't wanna do this but Murda is telling me to." She said shrugging her shoulders and with that she shot both of them in their head making sure they were dead.

She quickly got her stuff and left, she got in her car and drove all the way to Houston tx.

Flashback over..

"Kiori, was you even listening to me?" Her bestfriend Alani said.

"Yes." I said looking into her eyes.

She looked away and blushed, I ain't think nothing of it.

"What I say then?" She asked me.

"You said you want me to meet your boyfriend tomorrow." I said and she nodded smiling.

"So will you meet him?" She asked me and i just nodded.

"Yayyy." She jumped up and down and I just laughed.

                            ❏
Alani shook me trying to wake me up, and I punched her in her left titty.

"Oww bitch that hurt." She said looking like she was about to cry.

I looked at her and laughed telling her to come lay down with me.

"Guh no it's 4 and we finna leave." She said and i groaned.

"30 more minutes pleaeee." I begged her and she eventually gave in.

She sighed laying down and i wrapped my arm around her waist.

30 minutes later.

I woke up seeing Alani in my bed and I scrunched my face up cause how the hell-

I shook her and told her it's 4:30 and she looked at me before getting up and walking out.

I looked at her ass and shook my head laughing to myself.

I am not gay- i'm just flirty.

I got in the shower and did the rest of my hygiene before going in Alani's room.

I saw her sitting down and she looked up at me and smiled.

"You ready?" She asked me and I nodded.

We walked outside and got in the car at least 10 minutes later we made it to a nice sized house.

She got out and I just followed her, Alani opened the door which caught me off guard.

Everybody's eyes landed on us and I started getting nervous.

"She look mean." Someone tried to whisper but I heard them.

I looked at everybody but once caught my eye, i couldn't really see his face because he had his hood on and was looking down at his phone.

"You goin introduce us?" Some tall dude who was brown skin and had waves asked Alani.

"Ori, this is Malik , Bando , Kareem , Dede , Delone , and lastly Ghost." She said pointing to all of them.

"Y'all this is Ori." She said adding on and Ghost mugged me and I mugged him right back.

"Guh, who is you mugging ill shoot you." He said showing me his gun.

"Ouu i'm so scared." I said showing him my gun too.

𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮 : 𝗠𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗔 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔 , 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗨𝗥𝗞 𝗬𝗔.

"I won't hesitate to hurt ya , i'll burn ya." I sung along lowly.

"Wassup witchu Ma?" I said looking at Dede smirking.

Everybody laughed and I mugged them.

"What is y'all laughing for?" I asked and they shook their heads.

_______

NO, KIORI IS NOT GAY

NO, ALANI IS NOT GAY

NO, DEDE IS NOT GAY

𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐒𝐀-𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ♛