005

~ K I O R I ~

We was all at Ghost house , as in "we" I meant the gang

Someone knocked on the door and Se'Kani went to go get it , he came back and terion was right beside him.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself, "y'all this is Terion." Ghost said and terion looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Ori." He said , heon even know my real name lol.

"Terion." I said ona verge of laughing.

"How y'all know each other ?" Ghost asked.

"She tried to fuck me." He said lying.

"Actually he had texted me talking bout he want me and then i blocked you." I said getting mad.

"Do you got proof?" He asked and I nodded my head so fast.

I took out my phone and went to my photos , i clicked the screenshot and everybody looked at him weirdly.

"Why you lie?" Dede asked.

"Bruh you going believe this broad over me?" He said to ghost but he ain say anything all he did was sit down.

I went on youtube and saw I have 337k subscribers, I got like 13 videos up.

"Delone walk to the store with me." I said and she got up.

We walked out of the house getting in my car.

"So we're gonna prank alani n em saying i got jumped."

(A/N) i got this idea from the book blessings.

"Okay, we gotta go to walmart to get the fake blood and makeup." She said and I nodded driving to walmart.

Once we made it to walmart we got the stuff and left .

She put the makeup and fake blood on me before getting into character.

I got into character also , she ran and banged on the door and the first one to come out was Jari.

"ORI GOT JUMPED." I heard her yell and i saw Jari run towards the car so I quickly scrunched my face up like i was hurting.

He picked me up and I hissed acting like it was hurting , he brung me into the house and dropped me on the floor.

There was already cameras in the house and stuff.

"What y'all ye- AHHH WHAT THE FUCK." Ghost yelled and I wanted to laugh so bad.

"What the hell happened to you?" He added on with his face balled up.

"I-i got jumped." I said stuttering on purpose.

"YOU UGLY AS FUCKKK." He dragged and I mugged him.

"Where the hell was you when she got jumped?" Alani asked Delone.

"I was in the car on my phone." She said

"You weird as fuck , like get the fuck out." Alani said and I tried not to laugh.

"Mane that's not even my sister fault Alani." Dede said taking up for her sister.

"How wasn't it her fault?" She asked.

"MANE ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP." Se'Kani said with a gun in his hand.

"I say we go get some food and kill her." Terion said and I balled my face up.

"Fuck is you talking about nigga." Ghost said sizing him up.

I quickly got up and said it was a prank.

I grabbed the camera and started laughing.

"Okay that's it for the prank stay tuned." I said putting my hand over the camera ending it.

———-
3 hours later i'm at home bored , the video hit 200k views and they was all laughing and shit.

Annoying ass girl 😐
hey .
delivered 1:11 PM

Annoying ass girl 😐
don't leave me on delivered.
read 11:12 PM

Annoying ass girl 😐
TALK TO MEEEE
not delivered.

THIS FUCK NIGGA BLOCKED ME.

I shrugged my shoulders and made my self gts.

————————
I woke up feeling somebody staring at me , i looked to my right and didn't see nobody.

I looked to my left and didn't see nobody, I closed my eyes and heard a faint laugh.

I looked at my door and saw a black tall figure , the figure started coming closer to me.

"Don't be scared, i'm not going to hurt you Kiori." The figure said then a witch with long hair and a bumpy face appeared out of nowhere.

I closed my eyes tightly, and when I opened them and saw that I was in a dark room.

a lady who had a long white dress and her hair over her face was crawling on the floor.

I tried my best to scream but I couldn't, I quickly ran and ended up in a maze.

I couldn't find my way out so I just sat down and closed my eyes hoping all of this was over.

I opened my eyes and appeared in a blue and purple room , I felt somebody breathing on my neck and I turned my head slowly.

I saw Terion, my ex and kamora but she had a baby on her hand, who looked like damonte.

"I thought I killed y'all.." I said so confused.

"You did." Damonte said smirking. "I'm back Kiori." He added on laughing.

"Wait so why is Terion here?" I asked confused.

"To be honest i don't even know that dude." He said truthfully.

He snapped his fingers and I was back in my room.

I woke up out of breath and sweaty, I looked around and didn't see nothing.

"So it all was a dream." I said to myself.

——————————-
889 words.
yea.