Chapter 2

You slowly came too.

You groan as you slowly open your eyes.

???: HOLY SHIT HE AWAKE!!

You looked to see two scientists who were about to cut you open but ran in fear and on the scroll.

You shake your head and got up holding your stomach in pain.

Y/N: W-Where am I?

You slowly walked out the door and out of the building you were in and hid.

You saw some of Atlas Solider in different outfit threatening the scientist then shot them afterwards.

Y/N: ( What the fuck?! Why they kill them? Aren't they on their side?!)

You then started running trying to escape when they spotted you.

They ran after you and chased you to a dead end.

You lifted your hand in the air.

Y/N: Wait don't shoot.

They fired at you as you can feel the bullets ripping through your body but..didn't feel pain.

After they fired a hundred times they back off a bit seeing you weren't injured at all.

Y/N: Ok..what wrong with me?

You looked at a high gate and ran towards it.

With great speed you jumped really high and jumped over the really high gate without a problem.

Y/N:...that...was easy.....

You then started to look around.

Y/N: Where am I?

- A few yards away -

Pyrrha was looking at the direction of the gun fire.

Pyrrha: I wonder what was that?

Pandora: I don't know dear. Sounds like a gun fight.

The see you running and bleeding.

Pandora: Oh my god are you on sir?!

Y/N: There trying to fucking kill! I don't know why I just woke up to two people trying to fucking cut me open!

Pyrrha: Nice Jacket.

Y/N: Oh ummm thank....Beautiful.

She giggles and blushed.

???: GAME OVER Y/N!!!

You saw a bullhead coming and firing at you as you pushed Pandora to the side and ran fast to make sure the bullhead don't kill anyone.

- Salem Realm -

After a few hours after that event Salem held a meeting with her circle.

Salem: What the Situation?

Watt: Dr.Y/N Mercer was killed last night. His body was transported to a secret lab.

Salem: Good now the threat is gone.

She got up and began to walk off.

Watt: Ma'am if I may there something that really deserves your attention.

Salem: You have a minute of my time. Use it very wisely.

Watt: His masterpiece or rather life work. Project Prototype was completed a few day ago.

Salem eyes widen in fear.

Salem: GET IT NOW AND DESTROY IT!!

Watt: But that the thing.

He press a button and they see you running from Atlas Military and escaping.

Watt:....I think...

Salem: Shit...

Watt: However we can use this to our advantage. Alex lost his memory when it happened to him. It likely the same happened to Y/N.

Cinder: Interesting...we can use it to bring him to our side.

Watt: I was thinking about destroying him before....

Salem: Hold up....Cinder speak.

Cinder: We must Remember Y/N is an extremely intelligent Scientist smarter than Watt and Penny Father combine. After all he made that Virus. It possible we can convince him or lie to him to join our cause.

Salem:.......hmm I don't know...that a really big risk.

Hazel: We're already dealing with Alex Mercer so why not kill his son before he also becomes a problem we can't make the same mistake twice.

Salem sat down on her throne looking at the image of you.

Salem: We can't make the same mistake twice.......Kill him and bring his body to me. I will be able to manipulate the virus to my biding.

She then smirked.

Salem: It would be glorious.

Her laughed echoed around her castle.

- With you -

You ran into an alley and fell to the ground.

You shakily looked at your hands.

Unlike the Blacklight.

You did lose your memories but the virus you made slowly repaired your brain and you slowly got them back.

Y/N: What the fuck happened to me.....I'm supposed to be dead.

???: You are...but...I didn't want you to leave.

You looked behind you and saw your father.

Alex: I'm sorry Son.

Y/N: I'm....confused.....I know I'm supposed to be dead but...I don't know why they killed me.

Alex: Do not worry about for now soon.

He walked up to you and got on one knee smiling at you.

Alex: I don't know either. But let find out together.

He helped you up.

Alex chuckled and rubs your head.

Alex: Hehehehe.....if only your mother was alive....she would be so proud....

Y/N:...but I'm...

Alex: I'm going to teach you how to use your new gift. It hasn't effected your semblances though. Although there many thing I can't teach you because I don't have the Virus you have.

He began walking off but turned around after seeing you weren't following him.

Alex: Is something wrong?

Y/N: How do you know what inside me?

Alex: Well I'm your father. You told me all your works. Including the virus that inside you. You made it.

Y/N: What did I called it?

Alex: You called it Prototype. And Atlas Dub it Project Prototype. It has traces of the Blacklight within it but it more stronger. Come I will tell you as I teach you.

He wraps his arm around your shoulder and walked with you into the forest to train.

- Atlas Headquarters -

Ironwood: Turns out Y/N didn't die. He still alive.

He walked back and forth in front of his military.

Ironwood: He more Dangerous than Alex Mercer. I'm sending you all to all known locations he may be out and a word of warning. Do not let any Faunus know of Y/N Death.

He see his man walked off as he looked at a different person.

Ironwood: You too Penny. Your only mission to to find and kill Y/N. Codename Prototype.

She nods and walked off.

( Well that it for this chapter.

What will happen next?

I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter.)