...My Introduction...

Its crazy to think how I'm sitting here, next to the "great" Hisoka Morow. As I sat next to him, watching battles at the Arena.
Then casually walking out of the arena with him, to explore the city we were currently staying at before we go to a different city.

People sometimes give me looks and wonder what my relationship with Hisoka is. Its weird, although quite fun to watch other girls get jealous that I'm hanging out with him.

Hisoka: Y/N, have you seen my bubble gum anywhere?

He said while looking for his weird bungee gum bubble gum, or whatever the hell it is.
Also, yup that's me. Y/N Morow.

No I'm not his wife or anything, that's what people usually think. Although I am his younger sister. People don't believe it though because of how different we look. I don't have some crazy red hair like he does, nor skinny ass eye brows. The only similarity we have is our eye color,  a little bit of the same personality, and our fighting skills.

No I don't go around saying "Bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum" like this clown does.
Although I do use cards like Hisoka. My nen ability is that I'm able to see and basically make your fears come true. How it works is, by closing my left eye and making quick eye contact with someone, I'm able to see their worst fears and make whatever it is an illusion to them.
Say you're afraid of clowns, I can make a 6'3 foot clown that's constantly talking about bungee gum, and has a skinny ass waist appear.

Anyways getting into the story, Hisoka and I were returning back to the arena which held our hotel. Sadly I have to share a hotel room with him. I've been making many requests to give me my own hotel room, but they never do.

Hisoka: Y/N, its not that bad sharing a hotel room with you're big brother.

He smiled.

Y/N: Yes. Yes it is.

I rolled my eyes.

Y/N: When's our next mission?
Hisoka: Not particularly a mission, but were joining the spiders.

I looked at him in confusion.

Y/N: Why?
Hisoka: I have some business to do their.
Y/N: Like?
Hisoka: The leader of the Phantom Troupe I hear is strong.
Y/N: Figures.

I signed.

Y/N; Well whatever I guess. Sounds interesting enough I suppose.

He grinned.

Hisoka: Good were on the same page.
Y/N; Yup.

I got up from my seat.

Y/N: Ima go take a shower.
Hisoka: Ok.