...Flustered...

???: Well well, good for you guys.

I turned around and saw Hisoka sitting on the edge of the roof.

Machi: Woooo! That's my girl!!
Shizuku: Machi, I think she's with the enemy.

I looked at Hisoka, with a slight worried look. While he only grinned.

Hisoka: Y/N, you disappeared. The girls have been worried, and so have I. I didn't know you ran away with him. You should have told me so I can cover for you.
Y/N: Please. Knowing you you'd probably hint who I was with.

I looked at Kurapika and he only side eyed me, then looked back at Hisoka with a irritated face.

Leorio: Mann of course she had to go for a blonde headed freak, with a suit.
Killua: First off, you have a suit. Second, that's Kurapika.
Leorio: Oh..

I ignored them and kept eye contact with Hisoka.

Y/N: Fine, if you let me go. You won't tell the others where I'm at?
Hisoka: Well Machi and Shizuku already know who your with now. But I won't say a word.

I looked up at Kurapika, and he nodded. He then took my hand and started to leave. Before we left, I side eyed Hisoka.

Y/N: You have my number right?
Hisoka: We were always together so I didn't really need it.

I signed. Then I took out a card and a pen, then wrote my number on it.

Y/N: Catch.

The card slipped out of my fingers and flew to Hisoka. He caught it, and grinned.
Then I waved to him, then we left.
We didn't go directly to the hotel in case someone was following us, but we did stay in a random ally way.

Kurapika: We should wait here just in case.

I nodded.

Y/N: Sorry I had to get you wrapped up in all this.
Kurapika: Dont be sorry.

He put his finger under my chin, so I looked up at him.

Y/N: Do you think Hisoka is gonna tell?
Kurapika: He seemed like he was being truthful.

Nodding to the answer, inside I was still kinda worried.

Kurapika: I think we waited them out long enough. Lets go back to the hotel.
Y/N: Ok.

*Time Skip*

We got to the hotel and I laid down on the bed and sighed.

Y/N: I swear if be says anything.
Kurapika: Dont worry about it so much.

He laid next to me and I placed my head on his chest.

Y/N: Ya but it's Hisoka. Who knows what the hell he's gonna do.
Kurapika: True.

We laid their in silence for a little while.

Kurapika: Y/N?
Y/N: Hmm?
Kurapika: I can't help but ask but, what were those personal problems you were talking about. The ones that had you hesitate to start dating.
Y/N: Oh.

I sat up.

Kurapika: You don't have to answer. I'm just curious.

I looked away from him for a second. With a face of guilt.

Y/N: A lot happened during that time. You sure you wanna hear about it?
Kurapika: Ya.

I nodded.

Y/N: Just like you, I was in a clan. Except I wasn't born into it, I was almost married to a person from that clan.
Kurapika: What happened?
Y/N: I may or may not have been the reason why he died...

I said with some regret.

Y/N: Ya..back then I wasn't really stable. Like mentally. I craved attention and love. Killed to protect the guy I was with. So he wouldn't leave.

I tilted my head a bit.

Y/N: And one day, I went over board and accidentally killed him in the process of trying to harm someone else.

I teared up a bit.

Y/N: Honestly it was gonna happen sooner or later..he loved this other girl. When I was gonna swing the sledge hammer, I hit him too.

Having a face of guilt and regret, I saw that Kurapika looked kinda worried.

Y/N: I was almost executed that day, but his younger brother saved me. But I was forbidden from ever seeing that clan ever again. I changed my ways real fast and became the playful extrovert you see now.

I slightly smiled.

Y/N: It's funny. Anyone else who would have gone through my situation, would have became the type that doesn't trust anyone, and has a deadly cold stare.

I laid down.

Kurapika: Sounds like me.

He slightly laughed, and I laid on his chest.

Y/N: I happy I met you. You know that?

I felt him kiss the top of my head, which made me flinch a little bit.

Kurapika: You flinched?
Y/N: Ya sorry.
Kurapika: Guess ima just have to get you used to kisses.

He started attacking me with kisses. Which surprised me a bit. I started laughing and I could feel him smiling against my skin, and his soft giggles.

Once he stopped he was on top of me, I put my hands on his chest and smiled.

Y/N: My turn!

I pushed him and got on top of him, kissing him everywhere. His lips, his neck, forehead and cheek.

Once I was finished, I smiled and stayed on top of him. Till he pushed me and got on top of me. Fully pinning me down on the bed.

(HAKWKELEMDKKD THIS IS A GREAT DIRTY MOMENT..but gotta keep it Pg...)

Surprised, I tried to move my arm, but I couldn't move. A thought came to my mind and my slight blush turned brighter to the point I knew I was now a tomato.
He moved his head to my ear, and only seductively chuckled.
I was a blushing mess and tried to keep in my squealing.

He looked into my eyes, and only grinned. Till he got off of me. I only laid there still shook at what the hell just happened. How the hell was I suppose to contain the butterflies.

He sat on the chair, only looking at me.

Kurapika: What's wrong Y/N? Flustered?
Y/N: Noo!

I got up.

Kurapika: Suree.