...Nen...

It was the next day and I was hanging out with Shizuku, Machi, and Pakunoda. We were at one of Machi's favorite diners and we were just kinda vibing while waiting for our food.

Machi: And then we saw Y/N sitting at the same table with this guy. You know smiling, laughing and this bitch says it wasn't a date.
Pakunoda: Sounds like a date to me.
Y/N: I told you guys multiple times. It wasn't a date. He sat st my table and started talking to me.

Shizuku smiled, while Machi lifted her eye brow giving me a "You sure" look.

Shizuku: Y/N, you said something about how you weren't looking for a relationship.
Y/N: Before you continue, is this some sort of confession?
Machi: Ohh snap! I didn't know you were so bold Shizuku.
Shizuku: W-wait what..?

Pakunoda chuckled.

Shizuku: No its not like that.

She slightly blushed.

Y/N: I know. I'm just messing with you. What were you gonna ask?
Shizuku: I just wanted to know why you weren't looking for a relationship.

I rested my head on my hand, and kinda looked away.

Y/N: Its a long story.

I felt a hand on my head. Quickly looking to see who's hand it was, I realized it was Pakunoda's hand.

Y/N: Hey!

I moved my head away from her hand.
Pakunoda grinned at the girls.

Machi: Oooo what is it! Give us the tea!
Pakunoda: Hey Y/N?

I slightly blushed and looked at her.

Pakunoda: Who's Axel?
Machi: Axel?

I looked away from the girls.

Y/N: He's..someone.
Machi: He's more then just someone to you Y/N.
Y/N: ...
Machi: What happened did you guys have like a terrible break up or something.
Y/N: Not really..
Machi: You guys are still together?

I nodded my head No.

Machi: Come on tell us the details.

I got up from my seat, walking away from the table and out Tue diner I go. I only walked around the block with my head kinda hanging low and my hands in my pocket. Fidgeting with the necklace that was still in my pocket.

Bumping into someone, I didn't look up.

Y/N: Sorry, my fault.

I went around the person and felt their hand on my shoulder.
Turning me around I saw it was some random dude. He was pretty tall and had short spiky hair.

???: Ooo, you're cute.

He smirked.

???: I'm have fun with you.
Y/N: What the hell..

I closed my left eye, activating my nen.
He's scared of...lizards.
A made a giant lizard appear in back of me. The man let go of me, looking at the fake lizard in horror. He ran away, and I was the one smirking now.

*Leorio's Pov*

I was about to help Y/N deal with that weird guy but before I could get over their the guy started running away. That's strange..Y/N didn't even do anything. She didn't even take her hands out of her pocket or anything.