...Fireworks...

*Time Skip*

Its been about 3 days since I ran off from the Phantom Troupe. Lemme tell you it was the best three days of my life. I spent them with Kurapika, which we slept next to each other. We had cuddled together, and Melody teased about it a little.
He even got me a job as a body guard. Which I was pretty excited for, I might be called a traitor after but I did leaked the little information that I had about the Phantom Troupes and their plans.

They told me my first job was to distract the Phantom Troupe if needed, but only distract. Not kill.
I suppose it was a good thing for me, since I became pretty good friends with some of the members.

While we were at headquarters, planning, I was next to Melody the whole time.

They explained to me that I would basically be the background worker. My nen, would be pretty important to the plan in case we need distractions.
It was funny cause it wasn't really a plan, all we were doing was patrolling the festival Neon wanted to go too.

Kurapika: Don't get hurt out there. Ok?
Y/N: I know. But we should also have some fun, they're gonna be doing a festival and stuff. You know launching fireworks and alk that.
Kurapika: Were here to work Y/N.
Y/N: Oh come on.

He slightly smiled.

Kurapika: If we have some free time then sure.

He left to the other side of the room to get more details.

Melody: Oooo a festival, sounds romantic.
Y/N: Oh my gosh.

I laughed.

*Time Skip*

As I was hidden in the shadows, keeping watch of my area, I saw Machi and Shizuku.

Shizuku: You think she'd be here?
Machi: It's Y/N, of course she'd be in a place like this.
Shizuku: She has been more of the extrovert type.
Machi: Maybe she'll be where the food is at.

They left the area and I took out my walkie talkie.

Y/N: Oi. Spiders are around.
Kurapika: Where?
Y/N: Two at the food area. They're looking for me.
Kurapika: Alright good job.

I smiled as I continued to keep watch.

Melody: I think I see them.
Y/N: Two girls, one with pink hair and the other with black hair with an upside down cross.
Melody: I have the targets.
Kurapika: We shouldn't do anything that's gonna cause trouble. If anything we should keep am eye on them tell were in the clear to fight.
Y/N: Ooo the fireworks are starting in a little bit.
Kurapika: Y/N, were working. We don't have time for that.
Y/N: I was just saying.

I continued to watch the area. Checking the time I smiled and was ready to see the fireworks.

I felt a hand on mine, and they grabbed me and pulled me from my spot.

Y/N: Shit!

I activated my nen, they pulled me close and jumped onto a roof.
While the fireworks were getting set off, they looked into my eyes. Which I noticed it was Kurapika who was looking into my eyes.
He pulled me into a kiss, while the fireworks were making a mesmerizing background.
In the beginning the kiss was kinda aggressive, like he's been wanting to do this. Then the kiss turned soft, and deep.

After he released me, I was speechless.

Kurapika: I- I'm sorry..
Y/N: Oh shut up.

I pulled his tie so that he was at my level, and kissed him. He kissed me back. I knew at this point I was a blushing mess.
We both pulled away, and I smiled at him. While he was fixing his tie, trying his best not to blush.

Y/N: Remember when we were talking about dating?
Kurapika: Um..ya?
Y/N: I think I'm ready.
Kurapika: Really?
Y/N: Y-ya..I think I'm in love with you.

I admitted.

Kurapika: Great. Because I'm in love with you too. So its official?
Y/N: Ya.

He looked down at me, while I looked into his eyes.
From behind I heard hands clapping.

???: Well well, good for you guys.

Cliffhanger~