Chapter one:

Hey readers! This is my first book in english and published one so I hope you will like it. Special thanks to ErrrorPersson who get me in to this obssesion. (OwO)

Well I'll stop talking no one reads this anyway...

Some information to start your imagination better:

Name: Clint Edwards

Age: 23Sex: Male

Hair color: Blond/White

Eye color: Green

Height: 1,7

Weight: 62

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint pov:

It was Monday and I woke up at the morning "ahw...what time is it?" I got up slowly from my bed and look at the clock "only 6:36 ? Goddamnit! I never have long sleep. "I was tired, I don't get much sleep since I moved here, this house was in terrible state, windows were opening by themselves and most of the doors creak, but I'm used to it so it was no big deal.

I quickly made breakfast and went to work as detective. Usually nobody speaks to me in the office but my coworker called me from the hall, there was a girl with blond short hair and green eyes. "Good morning detective Edwards, this girl want to speak with you." I thanked to my coworker and went to my office with the girl behind me.

"What brings you here?" I asked. "I'm Daniela...Daniela Hoffman, I need your help..."I deduced from her expression that she was stressed. "Then what is it?" I calmly but fastly asked her." My friend Luna Youngman, she is one of the workers from neighborhood watch program and I think she is in danger."

"I haven't seen her in a long time and I was wondering, if she was ok so I knock on her door at sunday about 11 o'clock but nobody answered me. "I was thinking about that Luna girl whole time when Mrs. Hoffman spoke. I know her, she was few times at the police station with some reports.

After that Mrs. Hoffman finished her sentence and I asked another question. "And what's weird about that?"

Mrs. Hoffman took a deep breath and start speaking again. "Nothing, so I turned on my heel and went home, then I visited her at the evening but again, nobody answered. I was thinking that she is in the store or with family so that night, I left it float." Clint was listening carefully to catch every word but fatigue made it difficult for him. "It was Tuesday, I asked her coworker, if she was active or not. He said that he didn't receive anything from her past 4 days but he thought she took time off. But I know Luna don't have much time off and she always told me if she had."

That's a little bit strange, I told myself. "Did you saw something unusual with her?" "Yes...When I last met her, she was very exhausted and she also said that she heard foot steps, she felt like someone was watching her but she wasn't sure, if she was hallucinating or not."

"Okay, I will look at it and find out what happened to her." She thanked me and left my office.

Now I was totally not in the mood of going somewhere and search for some clues...So I just sat back to my table and did some other reports.(Clint was very good hacker, so breaking into someones phone was not that hard). At 9:46 pm. I wasn't tired. "God, I should stop drinking so much coffee at evening." He then turn off the computer and lock the office. "Should I check Mrs. Youngman's place?" I was thinking quite long time but I made decision. "OK I will check it. "I said in exhausted voice.

I started the car engine and drove to the adress that Mrs. Hoffman told me. It was quite small house, smaller than mine... but for one person it is better then nothing. Around that house was white fence, few bushes, trees and big flower pots with roses but the garden was a little neglected." Wow it looks like nobody cared about this garden for weeks!" I then approach to the door and knock.

"There is detective Edwards, please open the door. " Like Daniela said nobody respond. "Mrs. Youngman please open or I will be forced to kick out the door." I waited few seconds for response but only chirping of a crickets was heard so I kicked out the door. It took few kicks but I was able to get in. "That's terrible, I'm such a weak person." I searched every room to make sure no one was here. I was sitting on chair in the kitchen to sort my thoughts but when I looked down to the floor I saw few blood drops,  I slowly got into the livingroom if there was something odd and it was, under the sofa there was knife with blood on it.

"What the hell happened here?" The other rooms were clean except for one...the bedroom, there was a foot print and the window wasn't locked. It was late so I grabed some samples of the blood, took the knife into the small sealed bag and went home.

"Finally. Home sweet home...I need some rest."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished! I had some chapters already done so more chapters soon.

Word count: 882