Chapter two:

I told you early update...Let's get into it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up again, same routine as on Monday, just sitting in my office when I heard loud footsteps it was my boss Mr. Robinson, I never like him, he was always yelling at me.

"Edwards! What a dumb case did you accepted!"

He was totally not happy at all but I don't know why he was "that" angry. "I already told you that this type of cases we don't accept, how dumb you can be to do not understand!" Now I was aware that I probably shouldn't have accepted the case. "If you want that case, you can have it because I'm polite but you don't get paid for it." "Really? Oh... Ok. Thank you boss." "But next time... Edwards, don't be that dumb because this is the last time I'm letting you doing your own decisions." Then he left my office and I exhaled deeply through my nose. "I should make some reports before I went to Mrs. Youngman's house and I glad that I didn't get expelled for now."

I finished my work very early to get some time for my new case.

It was still day when I get to the house, I again checked every room because the culprits often return to the crime scene to hide evidence. "Nobody is here, that's good for me, I think...because I'm not a good fighter. Back to the work Clint, don't get distracted."

Luna Pov:
(before she disappeared)

Luna was working from her home past few weeks, she haven't much reasons to went outside, she was just comfortable in her house. It was night, all lights on, all windows closed, Luna in full work mode reports, reports, reports...and B.O.L.O.s she thinks it's useless because only neighborhood watch have permission to see those criminals descriptions and therefore she didn't read them very often.

"Ugh! Internet went out again."

She lazily got up from her chair and went to the closet in the bedroom to fix it. "There we go, we are online again." Luna went back to her computer but strange feeling told her she was being watched, from that reason she looked at the cameras, nothing outside. "So back to work, I suppose." It was only 2 am. and she was already super bored. "Aletheina Rose. Sounds suspicious aaand I have evidence, so I will report you."

"Did I heard something outside? Or my mind is getting crazy from the reports? I will check it to be sure." When Luna looked to the cameras she saw something white in the corner. "What was that? Nah It's fine it was a cat or camera quality." Then after few minutes, the electricity went out. "What the fuck is wrong with this house!"

Luna went to her spare room and she felt cold air hit her spine but it was complete dark to investigate it right now. "First turn on the breaker." The lights were on and she headed back to her computer. "Don't you think you should close the windows properly?" Luna freeze in pose and slowly turned to face the unknown person, it was tall man and smile on his face creeps me out. Then he started to run towards me, I jumped quickly and he almost tripped with syringe in his hand. "You are fast but don't make this harder, Luna." How the hell this creep know my name! "Get out of my house!" I shouted and ran in the kitchen to grab knife from the sink so I can defence myself.

I grabed the knife and swung my hand with the knife, I hit him in the forehead. It only stopped him for a few seconds but I was ready to do another swing but he caught my hand and throw me on the floor. "You hurt me that's not polite of you, now we have other plans." He leaned toward me to stab me with the needle but I yelled on top of my lungs, he didn't like that pinch sound so he back off little bit then I had time to grab the knife and stab him in the shoulder. He grunted in pain but I think, I made him more angrier. "You bitch!" Then he throw the knife in the livingroom, I tried to crawl away while he was recovering but he caught my leg and pull me back to him. "It was fun! But unfortunately we don't have time to play games." Then he stab me with the needle and the last thing what I saw was his smirk, he was saying something but I was already out of my reality to hear him.

"....."

Clint pov:

"I have been here for 3 hours and no evidence, witnesses just nothing, as if she had evaporated and leaving only a few clues." I went through the whole street and knock on every door, it was afternoon and many people were home but they didn't saw or hear anything. It was understandable because the houses were quite far from each other.

The laboratory in the meantime send me result of the blood samples, fortunately it wasn't Luna Youngman's blood but no person was found in the samples, it's like the intruder didn't exist. I was tired and I was here on foot so way home will took me long time. Before I went home I stopped at the caffee shop. "One coffee don't kill anyone." I ordered coffee and sat to the table near the window and then I saw weird car, black color and tinted windows. "I saw that car today." Clint was little bit stressed, he didn't like when someone watching him do something, he tried to not pay attention to the car but he then saw man and woman in the car.

Clint's eyes windened, he almost have a heart attack. "There no way they found me!" It was almost 2 years of peace without Adam and without his murderers and hackers, that's why I moved to this little city, to escape him. Clint was now stressed a lot. So he quickly drank his coffee a went to the bus stop. "Maybe it's not good idea to lead them to my house." So I went to the city, they were following me but I didn't want them to know, it would get worse if they know. After about 10 minutes of walking they lost interest in me and drove away, so then I went home but my senses still paid attention.

Finally, I was home and the stress went out a little bit, I hang my jacket on a hanger and went to the kitchen. "I'm so hungry but in the kitchen is nothing! Maybe in the freezer is something to eat...Yes! A pizza, thank God that I always buy these things." Clint turn on the oven and sat on the sofa. "I will watch a film and eat pizza that's good idea, I'm such a genius." When I was in half of the movie the pizza was ready, I eate it pretty quickly and by mistake I fell asleep for a little while. It was around 1 am. so I took a shower and went to bed again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading next chapter again early so until next time...

Word count: 1223