Chapter five:

Hello there, I'm back but not for long because this is the penultimate chapter I have ready, chapter six is ready too but I'm keeping always one chapter not published because I'm repairing story issues and gaps after every chapter I write. Plus I don't want to make mess in my head larger and make a mess in your head too when something change in story in already finished chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint was now lying in the car with tied hands and huge headache, he quickly remembered what happened and therefore he opened his eyes as little as he could.

He saw the sun was raising, "h-how long I have been out?" He said under his breath, so nobody can hear him. After he looked around him saw Tanner in the driving seat but the car was dead silent so Clint had no chance to move or make just loud noise. "Why he is so silent? Can I even breathe without being heard? This damn person is nightmare!" 

I supposed the best option in this situation was play that, I'm asleep. About 20 minutes passed and the car stopped, I heard Tanner get out of the car. I carefully sat up and looked where he went. I saw him heading to the gas station, I was confused where we are, in the middle of nothing with a scary looking gas station. "Shit...The car is locked!" Tanner left nothing in the car what could help me to get out, only the window was slightly open. I almost broke my fingers to open the stupid window enough to slide out. When I  stood up, I instantly fell on the ground. "Fuck! The dumb ankle." I groaned in pain and frustration. When I stood up again, I untied the rope on my hands with some difficulty and slowly get into the forest, but I had no idea where I was and where to go.

Tanner pov:

It was about 5 am. and I started to call Adam. "I hope you have some good news, Grayton." He was like normally annoyed about me calling him. "Yes, I have Clint ready to be shiped to you!" "Good job Tanner, but sadly I don't have time for him now, so I need you to take care of him and tomorrow you will get to my office with Clint at 6 pm." 

My eyes were sparkling from the exitement to have someone home with me because I am extremely bored at home alone. "Ok boss, see you soon." I hung up and begun to drive away.

The sun was raising and in the distance I saw a gas station. "I should buy some snacks and cigarettes for the rest of the ride." I stopped on the side of the road and went to the gas station. Nobody was in here, but I was thinking that the seller in somewhere in the back so I picked up some snacks, cigarettes and went to the cash register but the seller was still not there. "Weird, he is taking his time." I was ringing on bell what was on table too long for my patience.

I walked around the store, looking at what else I could buy but nothing catch my interest. He didn't want to wait, so he just place some money on the table and went out from the store.

 When he unlocked the car and opened the front door he wanted to check at Clint but he wasn't there. "What! Where is he?! I was in the store only...oh...10 minutes, now I understand, he had so much time to get out." I grabed dart gun from under the driver's seat (I had no more syringes) and look around the car, in the long grass was a rope which he had on his hands. I supposed, he begun to ran to the forest, so I started to ran in the forest too. After while I was little bit nervose, that he ran away but then I heard groaning and I set my smile on my face again. "Tanner you had such a luck!" I said to myself and got to the place where I heard the voice, I saw Clint few metres away from me, he was walking really slow, but I like the strong spirit he had because Luna didn't had it, she was only screaming and yelling at me and she hoped I will let her go. I will be able to only paralize him, maybe it will be more comfortable in that way for him. I was sneaking to him and when I was in decent distance, I shot him with the dart in the leg.