Chapter three:

??? pov:

"Nobody will went here Mia, it's been days since the other girl went here." I was bored but Mia didn't want to left, I was annoyed about this. "Shut up Oscar, nobody ask you."

It's been 20 minutes and a car arrived."Hey, I told you somebody gonna come. I'm always right Oscar, don't I?" "Okay, okay you win." We saw a man exiting the car, he stopped in front of the door and saying something not sure what, we were quite far to hear it. The man was from the police and he kicked out the door after while, he was there about 20 minutes and then went home and we did the same thing.

"Hey Mia?" "What?" She was still annoyed because I never trust her and I heard it from her voice when she spoke. "I think the man from today is familiar to me."...silent... "You will find out tomorrow, if he comes back to the house now get some rest."

The next day we were guarding the house again, the man was here early he was investigating there about 3 hours. "What the hell is taking him so long?" "Just wait, that's our job." It was 5 pm. and he finally went out of that house, we made desision to follow him, he stopped at coffee shop and I already realised who he was.

"Mia?... Mia?" She was not responding for while. "What do you want now!" She said almost yelling at me. "I know who he is." I said with the devilish smile. "Then told me you idiot." "Wait, first I will take picture of him before he will look away." It was nice photo of his full face easy to recognize. "So... Mia, do you remember Clint Edwards?" "Clint...Clint...Clint? Ooooh I know, wait you think it's him?" I was looking at him when Mia finish her sentence. "Of course he is, just look at him." "Hmmm. I think you are right, we should tell Adam, he will be pleased about this information but before that, let's stalk him for while."

Few minutes passed and he left the coffee shop and went to the bus stop but he suddently turned and went to the center of the city. We were following him for about 5 or 10 minutes. "Let's go to Adam." She said quickly. "But Mia he will lead us to his house." "You dumb ass he knows that we are following him." Oscar was confused, how did she know that? He said to himself. "He was staring at our car when he went to the coffee store. Did you get it now?" "Yy-Yeah...but don't call me that I'm not dumb." She didn't say anything, she just nodded or something like that, I was all the time out of understanding when she did that.

"Good evening boss." Oscard said. "What did you want my Noirs?" Oscar slowly get in front of Adam. "We have some good news and I think you will like this one a lot!" All of us sat down to the chairs and Adam started to talk again. "Okay then spill it out to me." I was telling him everything about guarding the house and how boring it was and blah blah..."Oscar!" I jumped a little bit. "I don't want to hear what did you do all day." In meantime Mia laugh a little as I was shouted by Adam. "Oh sorry I was too exited to tell you..." Adam calm down and made sign to continue. "We were following the police detective and he stopped in the coffee shop aaand I recognize him, it was our little friend Clint. Oscar unlocked his phone and show the photo. Adam smiled and said. "Look what we have here, my Clint you were hiding so long. Good job Noirs, you will get paid well for this information." Mia and Oscar thanked Adam and went home.

(I named them like this because I don't want to call them all the time just the Noirs.)

Adam pov:

I picked up my phone and started to dialing a number. "Howdy boss, what do you need?" The voice sounded cheerful almost childish. "Tomorrow get to my office early, I have job for you." "Okay boss as your wish!" The voice then laugh and hung up. "So we will met again Clint, we have so much things to talk about..."

...Time skip to next day...

It was 5:18 pm. and Adam was sitting in his office and his phone rang. "Boss, Grayton is here." "Let him in." Adam opened his drawer and took a folder out of it, of course before he even could sit back to the chair, Grayton slammed the door open. "GOOD EVENING BOSS! Sorry, I'm late, I had some...eh...Problems with someone." He laughed. "Just calm down Grayton and sit." He playfully went to the chair and sat on it and he put his foot over the other foot. "Now to the point, I need to find someone, everything you need to know is in the folder."

Tanner went through the few pages and ask. "Could I ask, what do you want to do with this... Clint?" Before Adam could respond female voice interrupted him. "It was my husbands little toy from his Game." There was akward silent for while. "Lydia, what are you doing here? You should be some where else, if I remember well." Adam said. "Yeah but I heard from others that the Noirs saw him yesterday and I was wondering who you wanna send to catch him." Lydia was circling around Tanner, she touched his shoulders and she whisper him. "I don't want him to run away again, Tanner, so my advice for you is not let him escape, he was one of my favourites, the only one who finished our Game, if he escapes you will get paid for it."

"Ok Lydia, I will make sure it won't happened!" Adam was not paying attention to this, he only stood up and he started walking towards the door. "You have everything what you need Tanner, so tomorrow get to work." Before Tanner could leave Adam grabbed his shoulder and said to him. "I want him alive, do you understand it?" "Of course, I will be as nice as possible, if he will be too!" Tanner then smirked and went out through the door.

"I don't think this was good idea, to gave him this job." Lydia said. "I think they'll understand each other." Adam said and went back to his chair.

...The day before...

(Sorry for weird time skipping.)

Tanner pov:

In the evening Adam called me because he had job for me, I was tired this day was for me really hard. Next day at the evening I was dealing with Luna, she just hated me so much and I hated her too, it was so annoying, where's the fun in that! "Let me go, you psycho!" She yelled almost started to cry. "Shut up or I will bury you alive, understand? I'm late for important meeting because of you." Only silent crying was responding through the empty room.

Because I was late, I quickly closed the room where Luna was and went to Adam's office. When I arrived we had a little chat with Adam and Lydia, she whisper me that the target can't escape...because she will kill me, I suppose that will happen, if I disappoint her. I nodded and took the folder for this job and I exited office. "This is gonna be fun!" I said after I left the the building.

Tanner was now in his car looking into the folder. "Clint Edwards...I like that name and he is police detective who is finding my officer Luna, how absurd." I read everything in the folder and drove home. I was now sitting and doing paperwork, I looked at the folder with my new job. "I should problably find his house before doing anything else but today it's too late so I will stalk him tomorrow, hopefully I will have luck to find him!" Then I finished the paperwork and went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading.

Word count: 1375