The Golf War{Part.3}

⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️
"Why not! I'd finally have a good reason to blow someone's house up!"

~[Y/N]
⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️

___________________________

⚠️{Pacifica's POV}

Preston: "Pacifica, darling, we have a party to go to. We'll just read about your victory in the paper..."

I step out of the car and taking a deep breath before snapping my fingers.

Pacifica: "Sergei!" Sergei climbs out of the trunk and gets the luggage.

Preston: "Oh, and whatever happens, just remember one thing. You're a Northwest. Don't lose...." He slams the door and the car drives away.

Pacifica: "How much you wanna bet they're no-shows...?" I question as entered the park.

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

A succession of lights flashes on, revealing the Mystery trio.

Mabel: "Looking for someone...?"

Pacifica: "Waiting in the dark, not creepy at all. Seriously though, I don't know why you bothered to come. Unless you've got something up your sleeve..."

Mabel: "Oh, I guess you could say we've got a little something, right, right...?" A Lilliputtian pops out of her sleeve and she shoves it back in it before she laughs nervously along with Dipper.

Sergei: "Eighteen holes. Standard rules. Winner lives in glory, loser wallows in eternal shame. On your mark, get set, mini-golf!"

At the cowboy hole. Pacifica putts and the Lilliputtians block her ball with a covered wagon. Mabel putts and the cowboys raise the grass to move her ball towards the hole.

A cowboy shoots the ball, it goes in and Mabel gives a thumbs-up. The cowboys return the gesture before turning to mock the pirates.

At the pirate hole, Mabel putts and the pirates shoot her ball out of a cannon into the hole.

Pacifica: "Out of my way!" She putts and her ball shoots out the front and lands in her mouth.

Pacifica: "Are you serious?!"

The pirates cheer as they open a can of root beer and raise their flag.

At the miner hole. Mabel putts, and the ball goes down into the mine.

[Y/N]: "Haha! Miner hole!"

Dipper: "I wonder what cute, silly things are going on down there..."

~~~~

The ball rolls down a chute and two miners prepare to cart it into the mine.

Prospector Lilliputtian: "Stop! You can't go in there! There's been a gas leak! Anyone who goes in there will DIE!!"

The crowd of miners look mortified, and soon part as Big Henry approaches.

Big Henry: I'll take it...."