Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons{Part.4}

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Mabel: "Imagination? Grunkle Stan, make something up! It's just like lying!"

Stan: "I cast, uh... shield of... shielding!" He rolls a 14 and a shield appears in front of Dipper and Ford.

Stan: "Ha! We're doing it!"

Probabilitor: "Shield of Shielding Reversal Spell...." He rolls dice and the shield disappears.

Mabel: "I cast: Giggle Time Bouncy Boots!" She rolls dice and boots with springs appear on Dipper and Ford.

Dipper and Ford then jump over the ogres.

Mabel: "Hot flamey sword!" A sword appears in Dipper's hands.

Mabel: "Super hot flamey sword!"

The sword gets longer. Dipper    jumps over an ogre and kills it with the sword.

Ford kills the other ogre with a sword.

Probabilitor: "No! Drat you! You'll never outrun my..." He rolls dice.

Probabilitor: "Ogre-nado!" An ogre-nado chases Dipper and Ford.

Probabilitor: "It is what is sounds like!"

The ogre-nado blows Dipper's and Ford's swords away.

Mabel: "I cast: CENTAURTAUR! YAH!" She Rrlls the dice and a horse with another horse body for a head appears.

Stan: "Mabel, I am so confused and so proud right now..."

Dipper and Ford get on the centaurtaur and it runs away from the ogre-nado.

Mabel: "Go go go, Dipper go! You can do it!"

Stan and Mabel continued to cheer their team.The centaurtaur runs into a smaller room and disappears; the ogre-nado tries to follow but falls apart.

Mabel: "Yeaahh!"

Stan: "Yes!"

Probabilitor summons the Impossibeast and it picks up Dipper and Ford.

Probabilitor: "Hahaha yes! I was saving the worst for last!"

Dipper: "Oh no!"

Ford: "The Impossibeast! Hey, I thought they banned this character!"

Probabilitor: "Think again! I'm playing the controversial 1991-1992 edition!"

The Impossibeast slams Dipper and Ford against the wall; Mabel shakes the die.

Mabel: "I'll think of some weapons!"

Ford: "You don't understand. This is the most powerful monster in the game! He can only be defeated by rolling a perfect 38! But the odds of that are—"

Stan takes the die from Mabel and shakes it.

Stan: "Hey, long odds are what you want when you're a world class gambler! Alright, Stan, you can do this...Papa needs a new pair of... TWINS!" He throws the die and it lands on 38.

Probabilitor: "NOOO!"

Stan: "Sorry, nerd-wizard. All your smarts are no match for dumb luck..."

Mabel: "I cast DEATH MUFFINS!"

Muffins with dynamite sticking out of them appear in Dipper and Ford's hands; throwing them into the Impossibeast's mouth.

Impossibeast is taken by surprise explodes in muffins.

Stan: "Yes!"

Mabel: "Yeeaah!"

Dipper and Ford, holding muffins, appear next to them in their normal clothes.