⚠️Roadside Attraction⚠️

♨︎☆☁︎☆♨︎

♨︎☆☁︎☆♨︎

At the Mystery Shack, at the back of Grunkle Stan's RV, he puts a bumper sticker on it that says 'CAUTION: SILVERFOX AT THE WHEEL' as Soos helps pack it up.

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Stan: "Nice. And don't forget bug spray! It's perfect for spraying in the face of hitchhikers..."

Dipper: "Whoa. An RV? Camping gear? Are you running from the law again...?"

[Y/N]: "Are we coming with...?"

Soos joins in the conversation while being on top of the RV.

Soos: "Dude! It's the ultimate Oregon road trip adventure!"

Stan: "More like revenge trip. Every year my tourist trap competitors prank the Mystery Shack. Last year those hooligans duct taped Soos to the ceiling..."

Soos: "That was a fun 78 hours...."

Stan: "Well, no more!" He pulls out a map of Oregon's tourist traps and hands it to Dipper.

Stan: "This year we're visiting every tourist trap along the Redwood Highway, and I'm gonna prank back every single one..."

Grenda: "Bow wow! Time to let the road dogs bark!"

Candy: "That is us. We are the road dogs..."

Mabel: "Thanks for letting me bring Candy and Grenda along for our road trip, Grunkle Stan..."

Stan: "The more the merrier. Just sign these non-disclosure agreements. None of your parents are lawyers, right...?"

Stan, Candy, and Grenda walk into the RV.

Soos jumps down from the roof of the RV.

Soos: "What do ya say, dude? You comin'...?"

Mabel: "I already went to the trouble of packing all your stuff. Even the stuff you kept in that secret box under the bed..." She drops a box and a bunch of pictures of [Y/N] come falling out of it.

Mabel: "Whoa. What the......?"

Dipper was quick to pick all the pictures up.

Dipper: "Uh, nothing! Just...[Y/N] stuff...hehe..." He nervously sweats while blushing wildly.

Mabel, [Y/N] and Soos all laugh.