moving to derry

content warning- this is kinda graphic- the losers club are 16 and the bowers gang are 17 for this so yeeeeaaahhhhhh enjoy, most of it is in y/n pov unless specified otherwise.

I had just finished unpacking and threw myself on my new bed, my room was smaller than the one i had before. i hated the fact i had to leave hawkins, all my friends behind, why couldn't we have just stayed in indiana i hate derry the place looks so boring and there were a bunch of missing posters all around town which i saw on the way over here. atleast i still had my sister to keep me company until i made new friends, me and beverly had always been close and she made me much less panicked about joining a new school.

It was the first day, i held tight to my backback and walked through the crowded halls trying to find my classroom.

the school was dull and the teachers boring, that was until a boy with glasses stumbled in late to math, he looked kinda like my friend mike from hawkins which was weird.

he took a seat next to mine and asked who i was. "i'm y/n marsh i just transferred here who are you?" i replied

"richie toziers my name" he seemed nice, he warned me about the bowers gang and some girl named gretta and advised me to gang out with him and his friends at lunch to which i agreed.

the bell rang and so i follwed richie to the cafeteria, he walked me to a group of boys sat at a table, one small with an inhaler strained to his lips, another wearing a flannel shirt and soft smile and one boy with curly hair giving richie an unsatisfied look.

"this is y/n the new girl." richie said as we both sat at the table.

"h-hi im b-b-bill, this is stanley and e-e-eddie." stuttered bill, he seemed to be polite.

in the corner of my eye i noticed beverly had sat down to eat with a girl with curly blonde hair.

"thats gretta bowie..." eddie blushed.

"hey eddie does she kiss better than your mom?" richie said as he pretended to make out with eddie making him smack richie in the head.

"guys! stop flirting!" stanley replied giving them a dirty look (sassss king uris everybody)

school ended and we made our way outside. "why does it say the curfew is 7pm?" i asked, i seriously didn't want to go home that early. "kids keep going m-m-missing around derry." said bill. "yeah its like a curse or something." eddie said picking up his inhaler which he had dopped, followed by richie pretending to fuck him from behind.

we all laughed but my happiness was soon overthrown when i saw the scared look on bills face.

i looked over and noticed a group of boys approach us.

they threw stanley and richie to the ground and belched in eddies face.

"Y-Y-YOU SUCK BOWERS!" shouted bill.

the boy with a mullet slowly turned around to him, clenching his fist.

"you, s-s-s-say something? b-b-b-billy?" mocked henry, looking over to see his dad glaring at him, i could tell he feared him. "you got a free ride this year because of your little brother, rides over denbrough." his grip around bills shirt.

"leave him alone!" i exlaimed.

"get her." henry said, signalling for a tall lanky boy to grab me from behind, his studded belt digging into my lower back. "isn't she pretty patrick?" asked henry, he had now pulled a knife out of his pocket and pushed it against my cheek.

patrick laughed as i flinched, still with a tight grip to my waist.

suddenly his grip loosened when richie kicked right between henrys legs.

"go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" cried out richie, running away as soon as he said it followed by the rest of us.

we ran from the bowers gang for 10 minutes until we lost them.

"that was fun but i should get going." my dad would be so mad if i was late home.

"you need me to walk you?" asked bill, sweetheart

"no im okay thanks." i said, walking back to my dreadful house.

i was greeted with beverly smoking a cigarrette on the stairs. "hi y/n how was your day?" she asked pulling me in for a hug."

"it was good," i said, "i made friends with some guys how about you?"

"i made friends with this girl called gretta, shes kinda weird she told me a lot of weird stuff."

"like what?" i asked

"oh nothing lets just go inside before dad kills us." she said throwing her cigarrette to the floor.

i hated my father for reasons i wont get into.

i sunk my head into my pillow and fell asleep.