quarry

school had finished thursday and today me and the losers were going to the quarry, i wore a white bikini under my summer dress and me and bev waited for richie and the others to come to our house as it was on the way.

we got to the cliff where the drop down to the water was and the boys started playing loogie, gross. "ITS MASS ITS ALWAYS BEEN MASS!" eddie blurted, arguing with richie about whos spit went the furthest. "whos first" bill asked looking at the distance down to the water.

"ill go!" i say undoing my dress and running to the edge of the cliff, beverly followed me "sissies" she adds as we both jump in the water.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" richie said watching us hit the surface, "aw holy shit! we just got showed up by girls!"

"do we have to do that know?" asked stanley, followed by the rest of the losers jumping into the quarry. richie on eddies shoulders almost drowing him and stanley was on bill's fighting richie. i noticed bill and bev looking at eachother but my sight was soon diminished when eddie splashed water into my eyes.

after swimming we got out to dry off on the rocks, richie had his cassette player and began playing 'bust a move' by young MC. as i was absorbing the sun i felt glaring eyes on me so i turned to face the boys who all promptly look away, making me smile to myself.

"GET OFF ME!" a distant voice yelled from the other side of the cliff.

"what the fuck was that?" asked richie as he grabbed the speaker.

"it sounded like ben hanscom we should go help." beverly said.

"oh yeah and go get our ass beat by bowers? im sorry who invited molly ringwald into the group?" richie whined followed by beverly flipping him off.

"w-w-we should go help." bill said, we all agreed and walked the rocky trail to the river. there we saw the bowers gang attacking ben and another kid.

"thats mike the homeschool kid." eddie stated, picking up a nearby rock. beverly threw the first stone right at bowers' head making him bleed, beverly had rejected henrys offer to date him last week so he told everyone shes a slut. "you losers are trying too hard, she'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely, like i did" henry spat, grabbing his crotch. ben then screamed and threw another rock followed by beverly launching another, the bowers gang then tossed more and it became a full on fight.

"ROCK WAR!!!!" richie yelled, getting hit in the head by a passing stone. vic and belch had ran away leaving patrick and henry to fend for themselves but the last thing i saw was henry throwing a rock at my head, making me black out.