the party

it was the night of the party and me and bev started to get reddie (lol) with each other. we put on cute dresses (you can wear whatever you want) and a little makeup. we walked to vic's house with the losers at around 7pm trying not to get caught as we were past curfew.

"are you being serious right now do not blow that on me my mom will smell it and i could totally get contact high and you do know what that can do to your brain its a total gateway drug you-you're gonna end up doing heroin and get aids." blabbered eddie, running away from richie who had blown the fumes from his joint into his innocent face. "here it is." bill said stopping outside of vics house. richie giggled. "you wanna finish it y/n?" richie asked passing me the weed. i had never smoked before but i took it and took a long drag until my eyes felt heavy and my mind empty, i wanted to party.

"can you maybe shut up?!" stanley said turning to me and richie who were laughing at absolutely nothing, seeing stan annoyed made it funnier. "l-l-lets just go inside." bill said and we all walked into the party.

the smell of alcohol and weed swarmed the air as we approached the bowers gang. "you made it!" a drunk victor blurted, giving richie a sloppy hug making eddie furrow. "you invited them?!" spat henry as he took a heavy drink from his cup. stanley just sighed and went to find vodka. the loud music belted through my ears, i needed a drink. me and rich went over to pour drinks for people when patrick approached us. "beat it four eyes." patrick demanded, making richie run back to the losers.

patrick wore his usual skinny jeans paired with a blue button up over a grey vest and his leather boots. "try some of this" he said, handing me his cup of liquor, i chugged it and the sharp alcohol burned my throat. "you look sexy." he murmured under his breath.

"excuse me?" i questioned, he of course acting oblivious. "nothing nothing." he smirked.

"we should hang out sometime." he suggested, taking another gulp. "and why would i wanna be seen with you?" i laughed, if my dad caught me with patrick he would kill me, with him being the janitor and everything he always saw patrick in detention. "oh come on you know you want to." he teased. i'd be lying if i said i didn't want to. instead i gave him a seductive smile and walked away, part of me wanted him but i could ridicule him a little first.

"what did he want?" richie asked.

"nothing do you wanna dance?" i replied, taking richies hand and stumbling into the living room. as we began getting more drunk our dancing became more touchy, i noticed patrick staring at richie with his foul glare, i began to tease him by grinding on richie. "woah y/n calm down eddie is like right over there." yet richie placed his hands on my hips and guided me which made patrick even more enraged.

as the night went on i became more and more intoxicated on both the alcohol and the stupid boy rushing through my mind, sure patrick was hot but he probably just wanted to use me and im not stupid. i tripped over to the bathroom to try and clear my head but a boy followed me in, locking the door behind him.

"do you mind i got here first." i said, hoping he would leave. he didn't reply, he just stood by the door, looking at my body. "god, that dress, you're so hot." he said walking closer to me. "can you back the fuck off me i have a boyfriend." i pushed him back but he wouldn't stop. "please just one kiss." he begged.

a loud crash rang through my ears as someone knocked the door down. "y/n are you okay?!" asked patrick hugging me tightly.

"patrick im so happy you came i was just trying to use the restroom and he followed me and wouldnt leave and and-"i was erratic.

"shhh its okay im here." he comforted me and guided me out of the bathroom. "go wait outside princess ill sort him out for you, HENRY GET OVER HERE!" he said, and i walked over to stanley who sat down and put his arm around me as i cried into his shoulder.

5 minutes later a blood soaked patrick and henry walked out of the bathroom. "belch take care of it." henry demanded as they walked back over to me. "thank you guys." i genuinely was grateful, plus patrick looked... good with blood splattered on his face? "anytime sweetheart just be careful." henry replied to me patting my back,

"can we hangout now?" patrick asked, afterall he did just save me from that psycho so how could i decline, plus they seemed kinda nice once i got to know them, "we'll pick you up tomorrow 2pm." i nodded.

stanley and bill then walked me and beverly home and me and stan imitated being sick as bill kissed beverly goodbye, then stan actually was sick, all over bills shoes and me and beverly couldn't contain our laughter.