creep

i woke up in an unfamiliar room with the worst headache of my life, but instead of being surrounded by the losers i was met with the bowers gang staring straight at me. confused, i tried to get up and leave.

"woah woah you need to rest." patrick said putting the ice pack which had fell back on my bruised head. "what happened?" i asked.

"they left you darling." patrick replied stroking my hair. "yeah," henry added, "they're no good for you, but we were there for you."

"henry your old mans back." said belch pulling on henry's torn shirt. "shit fuck okay go out through the window y/n, belch take her home." and we all jumped through henry's window, dodging his dad.

belch's car smelled like weed and he had crates of beer in the back seats. "where should i sit?" i asked.

"right here." patrick said tapping his lap and smirking his usual evil smile. i sighed and sat on his knee knowing he'd only get angry if i didnt. "good girl." he whispered in my ear, putting his hands around my waist, my stomach dropped and belch started the car, blasting heavy metal.

"could you drop me off here please?" i asked as we arrived on the street opposite mine. "sure." belch replied, they didn't seem as weird today. i got out of the car and walked over to my street, i could still feel their burning eyes on me.

"Y/N!!!" richie screamed as he ran over and hugged me. "what happened to you?!"

"you guys left me..." i stepped back.

"no we didnt, bowers dragged you from us then sliced into bens stomach when we tried to get you back." stanley corrected. i was relieved they had stuck by me.

"its almost 7 guys we should head home." eddie said zipping up his fanny-pack.

"we still on for tomorrow?" richie asked about vics party tomorrow night.

"im down." i replied.

"are you sure thats a good idea y/n that was a pretty big hit you got today?" beverly said.

"dont be a pussy beverly we're all going i already got this." richie answered, holding a bag of weed he had pulled from his hawaiian shirt, "is that d-drugs?" bill asked. "yup."

"my mom will have an aneurysm if she finds out were doing drugs okay im serious." eddie argued.

"come on eddie spaghetti it will be fine." and with that everyone made their way home.