CHAPTER 26

chapter 26

AT AROUND 2 AM A VAN WAS PARKED ON THE SIDE OF MMSH 2 MEN WERE REMOVING THE SCREWS OF A WINDOW THAT WAS JUST ABOVE THE GROUND LEVEL WHEN IT WAS UNSCREWED THEY LOADED SOME PACKAGE THAT WAS GIVEN TO THEM FROM INSIDE THE HOSPITAL THROUGH THE WINDOW AND INTO THE VAN.THE MEN THEN CLOSED THE WINDOW AND WALKED AWAY FROM THE VAN.

****************

"Dad do you believe me?" Shruthi was sitting next to him. He hasn't spoken a word to her from the day he landed at the hospital
"Dad please please talk to me this is like a punishment to me."

Her father looked at her "A punishment huh? So you think you are neck deep in problem and my silence is like a punishment?"

"No Dad I didn't mean that"

"Honey you need to know that I, have already put you in a kind of uncertain situation and you choose to take a path that will put your life in danger. After all that happened to you, you think I'm punishing you?" he was emotional and angry

"Dad please understand me i didn't know that he was Sks son"

"I don't understand why i still allow you to make decisions, I don't understand why I still support you and I don't understand why I let you to be far away from me."

"Dad I'm so close I'm actually now inside the circle so I can find out why or how they are still undetectable"

"Have you ever thought what if you were wrong? What if the Em Fort is actually a good medicine?"

"Dad!" shruthi was shocked "you were the one who raised me to question people who do wrong, now you are questioning my intention"

"Yes I'm! have you asked yourself this question before?"

"I have Dad I have. every time I fall I ask the same question but next step opens a new door. I have many time decided to give up, but I think about you, I have never seen you step back from anything . Even when my life was threatened you did your duty Dad. How do you want me to react? give up and come back home and lock myself at home", Shruthi spoke with such confidence and Walked away to be near her mom. Her Father looked at her in awe and wonder

"Do you still think you needed a son who would have protected her?" Varshini who was silently observing the father and daughter conversation asked.

He shook his head and smiled "This girl there, my girl! I'm proud of her, but she is fooling herself by denying herself a chance to live a happy and normal life"

****************

Rishi found himself on a flight to Delhi, one hour drive from Delhi airport he reached Medicare Hospital. It was huge and he had no idea where and how to find her.

He found Pooja, "Hi I'm Rishi, I'm looking for our mutual friend Shruthi", he said

"Shruthi Sharma or Chawla?" She asked

"She is not from north indian she is from Tamil nadu, one of her family member is admitted here" he asked

"Sorry no idea", Pooja gave him a suspicious look and walked away.

There were cine celebrities and Politicians and Bureaucrats walking in & out of the Hospital so he was sure that getting an information was difficult. He decided to wait in the Cafeteria. On his way out he saw Mr.Vishwanath the indian panelist of the International bench of FDA.

"Hello Sir! i know you, I admire your work and I'm.."

"Rishi and Congratulations on your engagement", Vishwanath shook his hands