The End

~OKAY SO I DON'T USUALLY UPDATE THIS FAST AND I PROBABLY WON'T AGAIN BUT I WAS EATING A BREAKFAST BEGAL WHEN I WAS STRUCK BY INSPIRATION AND I HAD TO WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN COS THESE ARE SOME QUALITY FEELS RIGHT HERE OKAY. IT'S HELLA SHORT BUT    R E A L L Y   G O O D    IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.

SO I need you to imagine real quick that Supernatural is on like it's 32nd season or something and after a long and fruitfull run it's time for the show to come to an end. As I'm pretty sure the entire fandom has long since realized, there is only one way this show is gonna end, and it's not gonna be picket fences and apple pies for everyone. Same and Dean are going down swingin'.

Idk what monster or big bad they'd be fighting that season, angels demons whatever, just imagine that it's the serise finale and they've defeated the villan against all odds, but at the price of their lives... 

"D-Dean," Sam chocked out through a mouthful of his own blood "you're bleeding."

Dean coughed roughly before replying "So are you."

A look passed between them. A look encompassing all the years they had spent hunting and fighting and living a hard life, a look that told each other everything about how proud they were of the other and how muc they loved them, all the things that didn't need to be said because they already knew, but that they wanted to say anyway.

A look that said they were both so, so tired.

Sam gave him a small smile (although it looked more like a grimace) and lay his head dow, the effort of sitting up becoming too much. Dean joined him a moment later. It seemed ages that they laid like this, although it was only minutes.

Sam's breathing was becoming ragged and Dean looked over at him.

"It's been a good one, Sammy." He croaked.

"Yeah, Dean," Sam said, smiling at his brother "it really has..."

Sam's eyes unfocused and his breathing became shallow. His fists were clenched with pain, but a moment late he relaxed, his face calm, almost surprised.

With his last thin breath, he whispered, "Jess?" and then he was still.

Words that Cas had said to them once echoed in Dean's head "Sometimes people can share a heaven with someone they were especially connected to in life."

Dean smiled "Go get 'er Sammy."

He leaned his head back again, he didn't have the strength to move. The sky above him was starting to lighten, but he knew he wouldn't live to see the sunrise. His own breath was becoming shallow, he didn't try to force air into his lungs.

"It- it really has..." he whispered again, although he wasn't sure if he actually said it, then he closed his eyes. 

At first everything started to go dark, then suddenly a bright white light exploded behind his closed eyelids. He couldn't breath. The light burned into him and everything was silent until he heard a voice. A deep, familiar voice.

"Hello, Dean."

~JUST IMAGINE LIKE DEAN CLOSES HIS EYES AND THE SCREEN GOES BLACK AND IN SILENCE THEY PLAY THE FIRST CREDIT SLIDE BUT THEN AFTER THE FIRST ONE EVERYTHING SUDDENLY GETS ALL BRIGHT AND FOR A SECOND IT'S JUST QUIET AND THEN

"Hello, Dean."

OH MY FUCKING GOD I'D DIE IS IT WIERD THAT I'M FANGIRILING OVER MY OWN WRITING IDK MAN THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND IF THE SHOW ENDED THIS WAY I WOULD NOT BE DISAPOINTED.

ALSo I couldn't remember the exact quote that Cas said but you know the one I'm talking about when he said how people can share heavens so yE YOU GET THE GIST.

OKAY THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING ILYASM NOW I'VE GOT TO GO PRACTICE FOR MY RECITAL GOODBYE FRANDS.