Chapter 5

The storm cloud went the other way, passing to another part of France. The moon came out again and it shone down on us. "Your so beautiful Izzie. I can see the moon sparkle on your hair, the lovely stars glimmering in your eyes. I've never met such a sweet, kindhearted and wonderful person."

He was the one. I loved him. He was so kind and caring, he had a heart of gold. But wasn't I technically 10 years older than him? No. That was the adult Izzie not me. But could we be an item? We're from different times. I could always use the rabbit miraculous to visit him, and Bunnyx can bring him to the past. There was something special between us. Before I knew it, we were having our first kiss.

Marinette and Adrien were stood behind us and took a photo of us kissing under the stars. "Aww. You two look so cute together. Paris' most beloved model kissing the son of the mayor. One word, ADORABLE!" She squealed. I think the 14 year old Marinette was leaking out of her. I could see on their faces that they wanted to try and set us up. I loved Zach and I think he loved me back. I wish I could just stay here forever. "Do you two know what the consequences would be if I were to, well you know," they just smirked.
"Stay here forever?" Adrien asked.
"I'll go get Alix and ask her. Keep an eye on those love birds while I'm gone okay kitty?"
"Sure Bugaboo." He said. The chemistry between them was visible. I know I've only known him for a few hours, but I had a crush on Zach! Alix came up and walked over. "I heard you wanna stay here huh? I know it's better then being in a tiny cell, but won't your Ladybug and Cat Noir Miss you?" I don't think they'd miss me after what I did. So I asked to stay. They all said yes. I'd go back to school with Zach and I'd live at the Agreste mansion again. "Am I dreaming? If so please don't wake me up. Ouch! ZACH! YOU'RE JUST LIKE TIKKI AND LONGG!"

"And what do we have in common?"
"You pinch to hard!" We all started laughing. We went back down into the party to say hi Adrien and Marinette's classmates' Kids. They were really nice.
When I walked into the mansion it was unrecognisable at first glance. It felt so warm and full of life, unlike the mansion a grew up in. I slept in the guest bedroom. It used to be painted white with nothing but a bed in it. Now it had been decorated it felt a lot friendlier and more welcoming. The bed was very comfy. I had hardly slept since I was locked up. I felt free, without the mask for once. I felt as if I wasn't in a constant war that I was losing against the world. I've finally found where I fit into the puzzle, and I think I want to stay here forever.