Chapter 6

At about 7:00, I woke up to the delicious smell of strawberry and banana pancakes. "We thought you might want an energy boost for your first day." Adrien said. I know he's my brother and Marinette was my best friend, but now they're like the loving parents I never had. After breakfast Marinette took me to the office. She opened the miracle box and gave me a miraculous. "Izzie Agreste. Here is the miraculous of the mouse which grants the power of multiplication, you will use it for the greater good." I accepted and put the pendant on to be once again greeted by the cute little mouse kwami.
Zach came over to pick me up while Marinette and Adrien dropped the twins off at nursery. "So. What miraculous did Marinette give you Izzie?"
"The mouse. I used it last night when you were captured."
"It's not my fault!"
"That's why I'm going to teach you how to use your powers more efficiently. I usually hold off on using the powers so I don't have to transform back mid-fight. I started using it a few month ago. I suggest using face to face combat so you have a backup in case you're captured. The water dragon is useful for underwater use mostly and lightning dragon is used as a form of attack." I explained
"So wind is used to retreat or defend yourself, water is for fighting in the water and lightning is for attcking? I've never used lightning dragon."
"If you say 'lightning dragon' it won't work. The power is called storm dragon."
"That makes sense." We pulled up outside of the school. Miss Bustier still teaches at the school, now she runs it instead of teaching though. Our teacher is called Mr Smith. The class is made up of mostly the original classes kids. Tyler is the son of Max and Sabrina, Rena and Terrance were Alya and Nino's kids, Zach is the Chloe and Luka's son, Cece is the daughter of Ivan and Mylene and I haven't met the others. My first day was going great, well until I met Lila and Fèlix's daughter. Carly Rossi Graham de Vanily. She definitely inherited her mother's lying nature. "Hi! Izzie Agreste right? I'm Carly, I can tell we're gonna be the best of friends! I've traveled the world you know, I'm Prince Jake's girlfriend. Prince Jake is Prince Ali's son." I could tell she's lying. Her mother has supposedly been in prison since Carly was a baby and Fèlix only goes to London because he's always trying to help Lila escape. It's not as easy when you're not friends with someone who can take you to a different time. "Who's Jake's mum?" I asked. "I'm not sure, I think probably a princess who went to Achoo?" I'd caught her in the act. "Oh really? I thought everyone knew that a girl called Rose was the Prince's wife. She's well known because she used to go to this school. I've also heard Jake doesn't go many places without his parents by his side." She gave me a dirty look and pushed me against the bathroom wall like her mother did to Marinette. "Listen. Yes I did lie, but you can't do anything about it! Your a nobody and when I'm done with you...." I interrupted her. "I'll have no friends and you'll turn Zach against me? Nice try Carly, but that move's kinda old. You're doing the same as your mother once did! Won't people expect it?" She then smirked. She tied her hair up and stood in a fight stance. "If you're not my friend you're my enemy. And you'll get what you deserve!" She yelled. She put a chair up against the bathroom door so nobody could get in and went to hit me. Luckily, I was able to limbo under her arm. This girl's CRAZY!